The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Insane Cafe 2: Rise of the Shurlups

Nick22 · 2097 · 102343

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
Mr. Bigmouth shrugged. "Ok, I'll just have a salad and some tea."

Dr. Kerzach, an anthropomorphic Cassowary walked in. He placed a few dollar bills on the counter and looked at Nick.

"Coffee please. No cream just sugar." Dr. Kerzach said.

Mr. Bigmouth looked at Dr. Kerzach. "Haven't I seen you somewhere before?"

Dr. Kerzach nodded. "I'm a scientist from the Pelvanida Complex. I can't tell you anymore."

Mr. Bigmouth nodded. "I'm a botanist for the Great Valley. Interestingly, that's where I met Deimos."

Dr. Kerzach coughed. "Deimos? That's the name of one the guards at Pelvanida!"

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Scooby took the vial, opened it, and let the pups take turns sipping frim it. "Ri reel rike ra rather" he said softly, looking down on the nursing pups.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
'Stripetail gestured and a tray with a salad and a cup of tea appeared on the floor.
_
 Well, we only have regular coffee anyway.Nick said.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Sparx looked oddly at Scooby. "Are you talking about a fishing reel?"

Spyro and Cynder had meanwhile eaten their fill of sasauge and hash browns.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Douglas, Petrie, Ducky, Snoopy, & Skitter, settled down to eat their breakfast.  They ate at a normal speed so they could enjoy the food.  For some of them the exact types were ones they've not exactly seen before and they wanted to fully taste it.

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"So what is your home like?" Cynder, glancing over at Ducky and Petrie.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"He says he feels like a father' Stitch said, grinning slightly. "Lilo, what a father?" He asked as he began picking at his food. "It's a male parent. For you Stitch, Jummba is your fatheer' Nani said. 'It's kinda hard to explain.. "
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Deimos, Dr. Zanasiu and Strut entered the Cafe. They unloaded their weapons and placed them by the back wall.

"Deimos! You're alive!" Dr. Kerzach said, leaping up to hug the Utahraptor.

Deimos embraced the Cassowary.

"Aww." Strut said. He picked a bullet out of his armor and tossed it on the ground.

"So what did we miss?" Dr. Zanasiu said, looking around. "Oh, hot coffee for me and Deimos."

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"next time, don't run off like that" Nick said, passing out the coffee. "I don't like people who eat and run. "Stick around. this is a relatively safe place, as far as a place called the "insane Cafe" can be called safe.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Deimos let go of Dr. Kerzach and looked at Nick. "Sorry, we had a crisis to deal with in Pelvanida." He took the hot coffee and sipped it.

Dr. Zanasiu did the same.

Suddenly the radio on Strut's shoulder beeped. He picked up the radio. "This is Sierra One." Strut said into the radio.

"Sierra One! We need reinforcements! If you're at that Insane Cafe place, get someone to help us!" the voice shouted. Gunfire was heard sporadically through the radio.

Strut walked to the back of the cafe and retrieved his weapons. He placed a few dollar bills on the counter.

Strut looked around the cafe. "Ok, I need some volunteers to come help me. I'm heading back to Pelvanida. Who's coming with me?" he said facing the patrons.

Deimos buried his face in his hands and sighed.

"Strut! This is no place to be recruiting people to accompany you on your mission!" Dr. Zanasiu shouted.

Mr. Bigmouth was eating his salad. Dr. Kerzach was now seated and eating some hash browns.

Dr. Kerzach and looked at Nick. "Sorry about the abrupt departure of Strut, Dr. Zanasiu and Deimos. They work at Pelvanida and there's been a security breach. They're currently off duty for patrols but they still come in whenever things get really ugly."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Well, we  can't really spare anyone, but this is a safe place to retreat f you're being overrun." Nick replied. And where is Pelvanida?'
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"We'd rather stay here," Wataru said, speaking for both himself and Kivat.

Both Spyro and Cynder glanced at each other. Neither one was interested in getting involved in a battle they knew nothing about and it seemed that it would be better to stay here in case the shurlups suddenly attacked.

"No thanks, I'm staying where it's safe," Sparx said, adding. "For the moment."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"We're not leaving" Dixie said, folding her arms, across her chest. "Rah! Re're rot reaving' Scooby said.
_
 not going" Stitch said. Angel shook her head as well, while saying nothing.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(OOC - since no one got the references, I'll just say them: Dr. Zanasiu, Dr. Kerzach are from Darwin's Soldiers, an RP going on in this section; Deimos, Mr. Bigmouth and Rime are from Twilight Valley; Deimos and Strut with guns is a reference to R.A.P.T.O.R Project.)

Strut looked at Deimos.

"I'm eating!" Deimos shouted. He then gulped down an entire sausage.

Dr. Kerzach looked at Nick. "Pelvanida is a military base in Nevada. It's under attack."

Dr. Zanasiu stood up and drained his coffee cup. He then turned to Nick. "More coffee please."

Mr. Bigmouth looked at Strut. "Strut, I'd be willing to accompany you."

Strut nodded. "Anyone else?"

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(OOC: I'm not sure what is going on.)

Ducky looks at Cynder once she has swallowed her food.  "It is great, it is.  There are lots of plants around, green food, water.  Except during the cold times.  There is a hot water area nearby the Great Valley that has some green food that we can stay at for a while during the cold time." Ducky said.  

"To much water during the days of much sky water." Petrie said.

"Those are not to common, they are not." Ducky said.

"Sounds like a nice place." Douglas said.

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Cynder nodded at Ducky. "It sounds great."

Wataru helped himself to a hash brown. The shurlup pup he had been feeding had dosed off after consuming almost half of the bottle.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
dixie waited until her pups had finished , then carried them over tio the cot. Stripetail had created a small pen for the pups , which sat on the cot. Dixie placed the pups into the pen. "Waturu, Scooby, place your pups in here, when they're finished eating" She said warmly.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Okay," Wataru said, carefully picking up the sleeping shurlup and setting it in the pin.

"It reminds me of a zoo," Sparx remarked, glancing at the pen.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Scooby carried his into the area and set them next to the others. All five were now accounted for,  each lying next to the other, and all looking very contented. Scooby looked at his vial, it was around half full.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ducky nods, "it is, it is." She said.

"Yea, it great.  Even enough food for Spike." Petrie said.