The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Insane Cafe 2: Rise of the Shurlups

Nick22 · 2097 · 98782

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(Stripetail will teleport the group there)
No, unfortunately" Nick replied. "Nani has a car, but its out of gas."
_
Stripetail motioned for the 7 of them to come close. "I'm going to give out a few pointers before We Leave. " He turned to Deimos. "I can teleport yus outside the Facility. I've teleported people before, just have everyone standing close to me.."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"My bike is parked outside," Wataru said. He glanced at the group that would be going and decided it probably wouldn't do any good bringing it since half of them wouldn't be able to keep up.

Kivat landed on Wataru's shoulder as he stood close to Stripetail. Spyro and Cynder both huddled close to him.

Sparx shot a conflicted look at Spyro. In spite of his outward displays of cowardice, the dragonfly still didn't like abandoning his adopted brother.

"It's okay for you to stay here," Spyro said.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Scooby and Dixie came next to Stripetail. 'alright" Stripetail said, his paw beggining to glow. "the rings I've given to the four of you can connect with each other magically.  you can talk to each other through your rings, which will glow with the color associated with the person who is talking to you. Spyro- your color is purple. Cynder, yours is black. Dixie, yours is light brown. Scooby, yours is dark brown. Scooby's, your ring  is the strongest of the four, and can control the others, even from a large distance. Stick close to each other, and don't do anything too risky.I will be sending directions to you through your armor periodically. If your wrist armor starts glowing, that means I'm contacting you. Simply touch the armor and an image of myself will appear. "
_ Nick came up to the group, and Stripetail turned to him. "Nick, since you have never been in a battle before, it would probably be safest for you to stay by me."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Well, that's handy," Cynder said, examining the ring.

"Maybe we should turn the armor on now?" Spyro asked.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
'you might as well' Stripetail replied. "Simply say. Armor up" and the armor will appear on you."
_
Armor up' Dixie said. 'Rarmor Up' scooby said, and in a twinkling ,  they were clad in a full suit of amor. "I'm kinda getting used to this' Dixie said, her voice muffled sdlightly by the helmet.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Armor up," Spyro and Cynder said.

"Kivat go!" the golden bat said, leaping off Wataru's shoulder and flying into his hand. He held Kivat near his other hand and the bat sank his fangs in. Markings resemlbing stained glass crawled up Wataru's arm and spread across his face, while ghostly silver chains wrapped arounnd his waist and formed into a red belt.

"Henshin," Wataru said, perching Kivat upside down on the belt's buckle.

Wataru's skin and clothes turned gray and his form changed, before the gray cover shattered into large fragments, revealing the armor beneath. His right leg was incased in silver metal from his toes to his ankle. Chains were wrapped around the metal. Aside from that the rest of the lower part of his boby was covered by slim black armor, save the silver braclet above his left foot.

His upper body was incased in armor, red with a bit of black on the chest, while the back was silver. Silver wing shaped armor covered his shoulders, these also restrained by chains.

His arms were black with a few red veins. He wore silver braclets each embedded with a red gem. His hands including his fingers were covered in red armor which resembled the pattern of a spider web.

The helment he wore was mostly black except for the front. The visors were shaped-like bat wings and were a blank black color at first before they lit up, turning yellow. Red lines circled the visors and on his forehead was a red bat's head. His mouth guard was silver and set back with fang-like designs coming from the bottom while part of the helmet's lense jutted out from the top, looking like another set of fangs.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
The transformations took only a few seconds, but Waturu, Spyro, and Cynder stood there in their new suits of armor. Spyro's  armor covered every inch of him, including his tail and horns. The suit broadened out as it went dwon, covering his chest , and underneath him in the back, down towards his hind legs. The color of the armor was nondescript at first, but finally changed into a light purple. Cynders armor was black , crisscrossed with a fiery green.  her armor was thinner, and more curvy, folowing her features to the letter. her neck ring and her other adornments were sheathed in leafy green, symbolizing her goodness covering up her past misdeeds. The three of them loked at each , then over at Scooby and Dixie, who looked down to notice that their armor had changed color as well, and whats more, had completely conformed to their physical features. Scooby's was a full shade of brown, Dixie's in comparison, was almost tan.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Looks like we're ready," Kivat said. He was still perched on the belt.

Spyro and Cynder both looked their armor over, flexing their various limbs, before looking at each other. Spyro couldn't help, but smile at how well the armor covered Cynder. "You look good."

The black dragoness rolled her eyes.

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
Dr. Zanasiu looked at the gathered army. "Ok, we first need to take stock of weapons. So far, I count a pistol and 2 shotguns."

Deimos looked at Nick. "Do you have any weapons in this cafe we can take with us?"

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Come on Cynder he gave you a compliment.That was very sweet of you Spyro. Scooby don't even go there" Dixie said, before Scooby could say anything. " Rall Ri ras roing ro ray ras rhat rou rook rood roo" Scooby said, a little hurt. 'Rhy ran re ret raway rith rit?"
_ Because he's still a kid.. and its cute coming from him. Coming from you.., well it makes me feel like you're hitting on me." "Rut RI'm rot!" Scooby protested.
_
 Alright, alright, you guys.. thats enough" Stripetail said.
_
 "Well" Nick said. " No, We don't have any weapons, but Stripetail has his staff, and these four have thier armor and magic rings, so they're all set. The only one who needs a weapon is me.."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"It's ok. We'll find you a weapon and some armor once we get there. Come to think of it, Dr. Zanasiu and Deimos need some armor. We'll get some once we arrive." Strut said. He then looked at Nick. "Nick, can you use a gun?"

Strut then checked his shotgun and readjusted his armor. "Ready to head out."

Dr. Zanasiu checked his shotgun. "Ready."

Deimos checked his pistol and readjusted his radio and his holster. "Stripetail, we are ready to go."

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Sure" Nick said. ' All I have to do is make sure none of you guys are anywhere near me.
- Stripetail closed his eyes briefly and brought his paws together "TELEPORTIUS!" He roared, and a white light surrounded the small group and carried them away.
-
 In a flash, the light disappeared, and a large decript-looking building stood before them. they were on the brow of a hill looking downward at the building. It was sometime between dusk and evening here, yet it was still quite warm. Gunshots could be heard periodically from somwhere inside.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Both Spyro and Cynder stared at the building, having nothing to compare it with in their own world.

Wataru flinched as he heard the gun fire. He some experience with guns, they being a fairly common weapon for fangire and he had also occasionally been on the recieving end of IXA's weapon. He hoped these guns were less powerful.

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Deimos unholstered his pistol and surveyed the area. "Guys, be careful, quite a bit of the base is underground."

"Nick, since you don't have any armor or weapons, stay near someone who does." Strut said, he too had his shotgun at the ready and was surveying the area.

Dr. Zanasiu radioed Rime. "Rime, this is Zanasiu, we have arrived."

Rime's voice came back on. "Good come on in! We're just... Damn it, we're under attack!" Rime's voice suddenly cut off and was replaced by gunshots and shouting. The radio was loud enough that everyone could hear it.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"let's Move!' Stripetail said, taking off running towards the Building. Both Nick and Scooby paused fotr a moment then took off after him. Dixie stayed behing. "Spyro, Cynder, I'm with you guys. Whenever you want to go..'
_ It was then that Stitch and Angel came up to them. They had decided at the very last second to join the departing group. "Stitch! Angel!. OH.. Stripetail is not going to like this.." Dixie said flustered.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Let's rock!" Deimos shouted. He then holstered his pistol and ran after Stripetail.

Strut and Dr. Zanasiu holstered their weapons and followed, running after Deimos.

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Wataru charged after them, Outrunning most of them thanks to the enhancements the Kiva suit gave him and he had to slow his pace or he would leave them behind.

"You guys should have said something," Cynder said to the two experiments. "I hope the shurlups don't pick now to go after everyone in the office..."

Spyro glanced at the building. "Come on, let's get this over with quickly and get back."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
We want armor like you guys" Stitch said, His eyes huge with wonder. "Dixie sighed "Talk to Stripetail, when we meet up with him, that is. For now, stick with us.." Both of the experiments nodded. "Let's go guys' She said to the two dragons.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
The two dragons nodded and leapt into the air, beating their wings, they flew low over the ground, leading the way to the building.

"We should let the others go first, then we can back them up," Cynder suggested.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Alright,. You guys need anything, speak into your rings.."Dixie took off running, and made good time towards the building. The Two Dragons flew ahead of her, and the two experiments dased behind her, trying to hkeep pace.
_
Stripetail Nick and Scooby reached a door in the side of the building where Wataru weas hunched over, apparently working on something.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: