The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Insane Cafe 2: Rise of the Shurlups

Nick22 · 2097 · 102370

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Have you ever BEEN to a zoo?' Stripetail cracked.
_
I have" Lilo said.  This was followed by several others chiming in.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Nope," Sparx replied. "Why?"

"I haven't," Wataru said, probably surprising most of the other humans who more then likely had at some point in time.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
If you have never been to a zoo, then how can you say it looks like a zoo?' Stripetail replied. "Perhaps I should take you Cynder, Spyro and Wataru to a zoo sometimes. the Mithrandirian  Zoo is a remakable one, for example, it has 2000 different species of animals..'
_
"I once went to the Memphis Zoo' Dixie said. "Ma and I had stopped the Showboat for a few days break, and went sightseeing. I loved the monkeys the most, they were adorable! "
_
 The last zoo we went to was haunted by a former gatekeeper" Shaggy said, frowning. "The guy kept chasing us all over the park!"
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"I've seen pictures," Sparx said, crossing his arms and huffing.

"Wow, it must be huge," Wataru said.

"I'd like to see it sometime," Spyro said.

"Me, too," Cynder added with a smile, her mood had completely recovered from earlier.

Kivat gazed at Shaggy in disbelief. "Haunted by a former gatekeeper?"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Dixie looked at Shaggy, and she smiled with amusement. "It was probably some guy in a mask.."
_
Yeah? Since when does a guy in a mask walk through a solid wall?" Shaggy replied. "You weren't there Dixie.. and its a good thing..'Dixie shot him a glance.
_
"Shaggy, you get scared of your own shadow.. you and Scoob both.."
-
Yes it is a wondorous place' Stripetail nodded. "One of my favorite exhibits is the 4 headed  Bird of Argraphi 8. It is around 3 times of the size of an ostrich, has 7 stomaches, and dines on a mixture, of seed, worms, and the occasional small bird. "
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Walking through a wall?" Kivat backflipped in the air. "It might be possible, but I've never seen or heard of it happening."

"Just so long as it doesn't eat the occasional small dragonfly," Sparx remarked.

"I don't suppose they have any of the Doran race there?" Wataru ventured. He couldn't help but wonder what one of the creatures would look like when it wasn't bounded to the mold of a castle, or other structure.

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
(OOC -  Strut is trying to recruit people to go back to Pelvanida and help him.)

Mr. Bigmouth finished his salad and handed the plate back. He then turned to Spyro.

"Pardon me, what is this 'zoo' you speak of?"

Deimos was looking at Dr. Zanasiu. "Man, we really need some reinforcements."

Dr. Zanasiu chuckled. "You're kidding, these guys wouldn't last 2 seconds when the bullets start flying."

Strut looked at Dr. Kerzach. "Kerzach, are you coming?"

Dr. Kerzach shook his head. "Are you crazy!? I can't shoot to save my life! Take Deimos, he has the eyesight of a predator to match his skill with a pistol."

"Kerzach! I'm eating!" Deimos said irritably. He ate another sausage.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
They might. I haven't seen all 2000 exhibits.." Stripetail said. "I still have yet to see  a couple hundreds animals there.."
_
Rey! re rare rot araid rof rour radows!" Scooby replied, a little peeved." Re.. rust ret rartled!" At This Dixie laughed, heartily.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Stripetail paused and looked at them. "Perhaps you fellows have not seen me in action, but I am not afraid of bullets.. I have fought in more wars and battles than I care to count or remember..long before any of you were thoughts in your parents heads " His staff gave off a blinding light, so that the others had to turn away and look at the floor.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"It's a place where one goes to view wild animals," Spyro explained.

Cynder glanced over at Zanasiu. "What do you mean we wouldn't last two seconds?"

Kivat meanwhile hovered  over to Sparx and guided the dragonfly over, before flying in front of him, blocking the light Sparx created to cast a large distorted shadow of Kivat on the wall next to Scooby and Shaggy.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
What's that! ' Shaggy panicked and jumped into Scooby's Arms with a terrified look on his face. Scoob caught sight of it and gulped and thrust his ring paw at the shadow in a defensive gestured 'REt raway!" he said shakily.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Thanks!" Mr. Bigmouth said.

Zanasiu blushed, realizing he'd said something embarrassing. He looked at Cynder. "What I mean is that, I'm not sure how well you will fare against enemies with guns."

Strut looked at Stripetail. "Hmm. You seem like a veteran of many wars." Suddenly, Strut's radio beeped.

"Strut! Get your reinforcements down here, pronto! We're surrounded!" Rime's voice shouted over the radio. It was loud enough that Mr. Bigmouth, sitting several tables away from Dr. Zanasiu, heard it.

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Kivat released a very convincing evil laugh and raised his wings, making the shadow appear as if it were about to lunge.

"What are you doing?" Wataru asked, standing next to Kivat.

"Nothing," Kivat responded, appearing to jump slightly in midair. Wataru had snuck up on him.

Wataru reached out and grabbed Kivat, pulling him and his shadow away. Sparx sighed in disappointment as their trick was cut short.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Dixie laughed again "See! My point is made! All that is is Kivat's shadow reflected off of Sparx. and you two.. gentlemen.. nearly wet yourselves! Ha Ha... but when the chips are down, you guys usually come through in the clutch.."
_
How many people do you think you'll need?' Nick asked. "He had never been involved in battle before, but he was considereding giving it a go. "but if we do this.. you guys have to help us out here after we're finished helping you.."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Wataru sighed and shook his head at Kivat.

"Oh, it was just some harmless fun," Kivat said. "You're being too serious. You should cheer up."

Cynder eyed the guns. "They can't be much worse then fireballs, ice storms, or meteors."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Stripetail nodded. "I'll come along if you are in need of help. I think we can spare... 6-7 people.."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"I'm coming with," Cynder said.

Spyro glanced over at her. "Then I'm coming to0."

Kivat glanced up at Wataru. He frowned for several seconds and then said. "I'll come with."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I'm coming with you guys' Dixie said. 'Ri'm roming roo' Scooby chimed in.
_
I'm got no interest in fighting a war ." Shaggy said. "i'm staying here."
_
We're staying here' Nani said. "I'm not sending my little sister off to a war zone."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"How about the creatures in another part of this building?" Douglas asked.

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(OOC- So how do you guys want to do this?)

Strut quickly radioed back. "Reinforcements are arriving."

Deimos ate his last sausage. "Yeah, we'll help you guys afterwords."

Dr. Zanasiu finished his cup of coffee and fetched his weapon. Deimos and Strut did the same.

Strut looked at the gathered group. "Ok, then, let's move out! We'll give a quick briefing outside the base."

Mr. Bigmouth sighed. "Great, they'll need a medic too." He stepped up to the group.

Deimos looked around. "Nick, are there any vehicles around?"