The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Land Before Time: Out of the Ice

Threehorn · 1665 · 88004

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Me glad." Petrie said happy to hear his uncle was going to stay and possibly be with them for the tour.  "You on tour too?" He asked.  

Ducky shrugged, "Why not, like my mommy say often what is 1 more."

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"I don't see any problem with it, what do you think startor,' frank asked. "So Pterano what do you think of our mechanical flyers otherwise known as airplanes,' frank asked pterano.

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/Digi_Earth
"They can travel very fast right Frank? but why do they make such a loud noise?" Littlefoot said then wondered about the loud sound that made from them.

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Pterano nodded his head and replied, "Those air-planes you called them. They are very unique, and far faster than any natural born flyer I know of." He then thought of a question.
"Have you used these air planes since you came here Frank?"

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
'They are loud because there engines are designed that way,' frank said to littlefoot. "Pterano I've been flying these since 1939 I first experienced combat flying in a place called Pearl Harbor in december in 1941 but we didn't have these,' frank said patting the side of a F-15C before walking to another plane "We flew this kind of plane,' he said patting the side of a P-51 "Propeller driven aircraft from 1903 to 1945 these were the dominate aircraft of the skies before jet aircraft took that place,' frank said before taking a few breaths .

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I guess everything changes over time." Cera said, not liking the idea of change much.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Yeah things does kind of change over time, I seen that only for a short time, it amazing what I seen" Littlefoot said recalling some of the strange and amazing events that he and his friends been through.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Yea, it's kind of annoying, why can't things sometimes just stop changing sometimes?" Cera asked annoyed.

"If things never changed fun things could not happen, no, no, no.  We may sleep forever, or run forever." Ducky said.

"Me no think that good." Petrie said.

"Or take a bath forever." Chomper said.  Spike was thinking he may not mind eating from 1 bush forever, but some variety would still be nice.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Well I guess change is just the way of life,' frank said.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Well change can also be a very good thing too...it gives others a chance to see where they have made mistakes and gives them a chance to fix them." commented Pterano on his own actions from the past.

Longtail smiled at all this talk of change and asked, "So, some change is good, but what about too much change...can it be a bad thing?"

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"yeah like the changes I made to my commercial air services after the Tenerife disaster cause there is a large number of civillian airplanes and I wanted all the ones that landed in my country to be safe,' frank said.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I guess change is something one has to get use to." Chomper said.

Ducky nods, "I guess like most things, some change is good and some is not." She said.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Yeah I guess that is the way of things,' frank said.

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Littlefoot look to Frank "When the big flooding happened to the humans did it change your way of life very fast and sudden?" Littlefoot asked

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I do hope there were some floating things and logs for some folks to ride on, I do, I do." Ducky said.  

"Or flying things." Petrie said.

"A bunch of new water is never a good thing." Cera said.  Though she did remember they had met Mo that way, in general it had messed up the Great Valley & changed it, in her opinion.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Longtail smiled at Cera's response and said:
"Yeah, but that's only if you can't swim! And I can."

Pterano then noticed Longtail for the first time.
"Petrie who is your friend here?" he asked pointing to Longtail

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Frank looked at littlefoot before saying "Yes it did it brought another war to the world that started in my country Ostia,' frank said. "It was started by Velka our neighboring country to the east I lost my daughter that day and I lost my two sons in the final days of the war and I lost two very old and dear friends in the final days of the war as well I last saw them going down in flames and ducky there were floating things  humans call them submarines and surface vessels machines built for war there are some civillian surface ships but there are few left now a days and there were a lot of aircraft like these  flying around,' frank said patting the nose cone of a F-14D.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Petrie looked to where his uncle was pointing,  "Him Longtail & a friend.  He have rainbowface name Cyrix as uncle." Petrie said.  "He come to valley after you had left." Petrie said.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"And we're back to the music requests people and it seems we have a request for the theme from the movie Das Boot from an anynomus scientist we who ever you are this one's for you,' mitch said on the intercom.