The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Ask the Characters

Dr. Curzon

• Spike
    • View Profile
Redclaw: ROOOOOOOOAR!!! (Hopeless)

Chomper, do you have any siblings?

Bruton the Iguanodon

The last time I saw my mom she said I was going to have one!  :smile

But I haven't seen my parents since I eft the island so I don't know. I hope I se them again soon and get to meet my new sibling!  :exactly

Spike, have any songs your friends have sung ever annoyed you?  :lol

Dr. Curzon

• Spike
    • View Profile
Spike: Mmmmm-mmmm. (No)

Ducky, who on the gang would make the best brother or sister, Spike excluded.  ;)

Bruton the Iguanodon

I really like Petrie, if you haven't noticed.  :smile

Dr. Curzon

• Spike
    • View Profile
^of course I noticed! I love your brother/sister like relationship! Just making sure.

Anyways, Ruby, who's your face in the gang... Next to Chomper, of course.

Bruton the Iguanodon

I like Littlefoot a lot.

Spike, did you feel guilty about Ducky being kidnapped by Petrie's uncle and the other mean flyers in 7, like it was all your fault?

jansenov

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Huh? What did I do? I was worried about Ducky.

Ms. Flyer, how do you keep count of your children?

guidolover

• Chomper
    • View Profile
I dont !  :lol

Spike , who do you find the most anoying out of your friends , if you had to choose ?  :lol

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Spike: I can't really answer that, because I never really get annoyed by them. Sure sometimes they act silly, but never do I really get annoyed. However, I will say that Littlefoot was kind of annoying when he was ranting about the Wisdoms that one time :lol

Littlefoot's Mother: If you were alive today, what would you tell Littlefoot?

Bruton the Iguanodon

"You've been so brave."

Mr. Threehorn...what would you say if you found out that Cera once had a dream that Littlefoot was a hero to everyone in the valley and even you were cheering him on, and if there was a bunch of films about Cera and her friends, that this was pretty much your only role in one of them? (Your only role awake at least)

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"I would have more reason to suspect she's been eating those funny leaves again."

Cera, what are your thoughts on the possibility of your father and Tria having more children :)?

Bruton the Iguanodon

Hmm...I've never really thought about it. I mean, I wasn't real happy when Tria was first born, but since then I've really gotten to like having Tricia as a half-sister, so...why not?

Mr. Thicknose, you said you'd never left the valley before you left it during the snowstorm with Littlefoot, Cera and Petrie...but wouldn't you have had to leave it along with the rest after it was eaten by leaf-gobblers, not that long ago?  :blink:

Dr. Curzon

• Spike
    • View Profile
Mr. Thicknose: Ah, I meant alone.  ;)

And by the way...
Hmm...I've never really thought about it. I mean, I wasn't real happy when Tria was first born, but since then I've really gotten to like having Tricia as a half-sister, so...why not?

Do you mean Tricia, not Tria?

Dr. Curzon

• Spike
    • View Profile

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Littlefoot: I think I'm about 8 years old.
Cera: So am I, but I'm a few weeks older than him.
Ducky: I am 7 years old. I am, I am.
Petrie: Me too, except me half year younger than Ducky.
Spike: ...
Ducky: I was 3 years old when I found him, so that would make him 4 years old now. Yep, yep, yep.
Chomper: My friends told me I hatched just a few weeks after Spike, so I'm 4 years old, too.
Ruby: I'm the oldest of all of us, because I recently celebrated my 10th starday with my friends, and that means I'm older than any of my friends.

Grandpa Longneck, what inspired you to become a Story Speaker?

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Why, my grandpa, of course.  Storyspeaking goes back a long, long way in my family ;)."

So, Cera.  I just read on the news the other day about an article which reveals threehorns to have been more athletic than we humans once thought.  I've always known you threehorns are strong, and out of curiosity, what are your thoughts on this :)?

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
I don't find this surprising at all. My daddy always tells me that threehorns can do lots of things very well, including running and moving heavy objects. Heeeeeeeeeeeeee

So Littlefoot, do you think you will ever see another Stone of Cold Fire? A real one?

Bruton the Iguanodon