The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Total Drama Valley: Season 2

brekclub85 · 1053 · 44932

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Us," Ichy, Rhett, and Tera confessed.

~~~~~~~~~~

Dein went ahead. "I know he's close by...." he said, Littlefoot's trail more noticeable.  He charged ahead, and soon he saw a little longneck running

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Terri kept up behind Dein and sure enough Littlefoot was still running.

~~~~~

Longtail gave a sly smile before explaining.
"Well, when Season 1 ended Chris came into the valley looking for 'interns' to help with the show, and while almost everyone refused I thought it sounded like fun! Even though most of the other interns uhhh...died, I'm sure I'll be fine. I'm used to living near death anyway."

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"You sure are on the crazy side Longtail," laughed Tricia.

~~~~~~`

The two sharpteeth charged towards Littlefoot. "He's almost caught," smirked Dein

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Longtail laughed as well.
"I know...isn't it great!"

~~~~

Terri smiled.
"And this challenge is almost over. Good thing too."

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
And then it was.  Dein grabbed Littlefoot's table, edning the challenge.

"We have our captains!" Chris called from the TDV helicopter. "Ali and Ruby are the captains this season! Now all of you players, go into the Confession Cam and vote off 2 players!"

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Ruby heard the announcement. "I won? I guess I used a good strategy, a good strategy it was." She then began heading back to the other side of the island, where the campground was. As she thought about who she wanted to vote off, she realized what Chris had just said. "Wait, I have to vote off two players? This decision just became so much harder, so much harder it is."

Now that it was time to vote, Shorty decided to make sure that at least some players would vote the same way he would. He turned to Rory and Petrie and said, "Okay, I think it's obvious that we are going to vote off Guido, but since we have to vote off two players, who else should we also vote off?"

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"Alright" Guido said and he went to Confession Cam. He firstly voted off Cera, as he thoguht she was taking this show too much serious and it might be better for everybody else if she was off the game. The second name he voted for was Shorty. Guido still remembered how this longneck was picking on him at previous season (the incident in freezer was one of most memorable).
Pessimist sees a dark tunnel. Optimist sees a light in the tunnel. Realist sees the light of coming train. And a driver sees three idiots standing on the track.

"My heart has joined the thousand, for my friend stopped running today." - Watership Down by Richard Adams.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Cera," Rory said quickly. "Actually, Rita been creeping me out for a while," Petrie commented.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Myra meanwhile was being creeped out by Rita's love for Chomper. "I think i'll vote off Cera and Rita..." she thought to herself.  

Spike was also creeped out by Rita's affection.  He was going to vote off her and Cera.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
CC:

Cera: Oh yeah! I knew Littlefoot wouldn't be able to get away! Oh and I'm voting him off. I can use everybody else for my own prupose, but Littlefoot is so gone! And I guess maybe Guido.

Tippy: I don't know who to vote off...well except for Cera, she deserves it. But I guess maybe for the second vote would have to be....well...can I choose myself?"

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
CC

Chomper: Who do I want gone? I dunno. Rita would hate to separated from me, so what if I voted myself off along with her?

Rita: Cera and Shorty, for sure.

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Shorty agreed with Rory's choice, but wasn't sure about Petrie's choice. "Why do you want Rita voted off?"

- Berix

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Her obession with Chomper is creeping me out," explained Petrie.

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"Yeah, I have noticed that a lot recently," said Shorty. "But we can only vote off two players, so who should they be? Guido, Cera, or Rita."

- Berix

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Well, it's obvious that Guido probably won't make it far," said Rory.  "So I say Cera and Rita."

"Me agree, even though me don't dislike Rita," Petrie agreed.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Tippy frowned.
"Well Tippy thinks Rita and Chomper are cute together. I wouldn't want to separate them this early in the game."

Terri walked alongside Littlefoot back to the beach. She then sat down and waited for the children to finish voting.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Chris laughed. "Who says that if one of them gets eliminated that they will be seperated," he said. "Because the first two players voted off will become part of this season's staff!"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ali climbed out of the cave. 'I won! Great! That means Littlefoot got caught though.. oh well. I know whom I'm picking as my first teab member.."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Chris looked at all the players. "Just cast your ballots and meet by this bonfire later tonight."

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Tippy smiled at the news Chris had just given them, but then she frowned.
"Uhhh....won't that be kinda dangerous? you do keep saying your interns keep dying, right? Tippy is not so sure she likes that."

~~~~~

Longtail smiled as he watched the cameras, then he laughed as Chris gave the news.
"So that's the surprise he had for me! Oh this game just got a whole lot better!" he said as he continued laughing.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
THAT NIGHT..............

The 14 players were all gathered around the bonfire, Chris came out with a show staple form Season 1: The plate of sweet bubbles. "I only have 12 sweet bubbles on this plate. You've all cast your ballots in the confession cam.  If I do not call your name, you have to get the heck out of this game."

There was a 14-way gulp among the players.

"Let's see, Ruby....Ali....Ducky....Petrie....Spike.....Myra....Chomper....Littlefoot." He called out for the first 8 names.