The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

What are you thinking about?

Amaranthine · 1119 · 103816

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
Now I'm thinking about just how similar my LBT fan fiction and Nickelodean's Avatar the Last Airbender are.  :blink:  :lol  :lol  :lol  :lol
Petra is a variant of the Greek name "Petros" meaning "strong" or "rock." Andi is a variant of the Greek name "Andy" meaning "masculine" or "brave." Therefore, I am tremendously brave and strong! :lol

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
Fourth day...the fourth day in which I had to watch my shows with being interrupted every minute.  <_< And...

Is it just me or does Aang sound like Chomper? :blink:
Petra is a variant of the Greek name "Petros" meaning "strong" or "rock." Andi is a variant of the Greek name "Andy" meaning "masculine" or "brave." Therefore, I am tremendously brave and strong! :lol

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
No, they DO NOT. Being and ATLA fanatic, (Seriously! I watched rerun after rerun after rerun of each episode and loved EVERY minute of it!) Chomper sounds NOTHING like Aang.

What I'm thinking about, how is your story simaliar to ATLA, tfm? I really see no simalarites.  :huh: Also...it's a brand new daaaayyyy! Don't you see mee...changing on my waaaaayyyyy! So completely! GAH!!!!!!! :bang

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
Well, its just that three of the ATLA characters remind me of Sierra, Devon and Pterano, that's all. Come to the chatroom and I'll explain more and how. And...

What the heck do you mean by it's a brand new day and I don't see you changing?  :blink:

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Ohz, okayz. Just checking. I also know who those three characters represent in ATLA. Nice choices. *CoughZukoIrohandOzaicoughcough*

Three words...

CAMP ROCK 2

It festers in your brain...and lingers there until the end of eternity...but I love it. 83
(Those are lyrics from a song in the movie. Catchy little bugger.)

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
Oh no...not Camp Rock! IT BUUUUUUUUURRRRRNNNS!!!!!!! XDDDDDD :lol  :lol  :lol  :lol  :lol  :lol  :lol

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Lol, yes, yes it does... :lol  :lol  

Now, I'm just thinking about random stuffz...=3

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Thinking about when Freddy Krueger is to be released onto Mortal Kombat and why it's taking so darn long too! :p

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
Just thinking about how busy my life is gonna be coming up soon. And how I'll need to try and balance my life out.

Pterano

• The Fabulous Fearsome Flyer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
A job application that takes SIX to NINE straight hours?!  :! Well... at least they give you three days to complete this... plus it'll be rather worth it if I do get in. Guess I'll have to try and stagger this.

(runner up)
(runner up)
---------------------------------------------------

Poster of the Gang of Five's 400,000th post

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Have fun with that, Pterano :p

Today, I'd like to fill out an application for the second Wal-Mart that I'm currently at. The Assistant Manager and several of the actual store associates there like me (Well, they think I'm a good hard worker), and I've told them that I'd be interested in being a night stocker there.
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

PanickyPetrie14

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • http://www.furaffinity.net/user/dozyslumbers
I'm thinking about selling my iPad and then get a laptop, so I can continue working on some stuff (fanfic, projects, minecraft: the great valley project, music videos, etc.) anywhere! And I can even go to the GOF chatroom and talk to everyone  :DD

Justin1993

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I start my senior year Monday. I'm not nervous about it either. That's a first. Also, I'm thinking about what kind of navigation would be used to fly a spaceship. There is no sense of direction up there. No north, south, left, or right. It's just an empty vacuum. How would one navigate through such a vast void? Other than by sight.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
I'M thinking about what the fall is gonna bring. Got my eyes set on A college class. So I can be more active outside.

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I'm thinking about the unreliability of my internet connection at my house. Remember that internet connection problem I was having last week? It came back tonight, but at least it was fixed within two hours so that I could finish up on some things here today. One of the few things that I am looking forward to when I go back to college next week will be that I'll have a connection that's slower, but more reliable than this. <_<

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
I'm thinking about different kinds of life stuff. Not sure what to do yet.

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I thinking about how the heck I'm going to be able to handle the workload that it seems I'll be getting for this semester of college. I've only done less than a week, but the schedules of assignments I've gotten show that there's just going to be no breaks from reading and solving math problems from three textbooks. I don't mind math, and actually do a good job at it, but what frustrates me is that fact that it just takes up so much time that I can barely find enough time to even be here on GoF. <_<

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
I'm thinking about getting out more during the fall and taking a few classes.