The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

What are you thinking about?

Amaranthine · 1119 · 103689

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
what do next inIsane Cafe 4 , but that largely rides on MRDrake and Aves posting , I think..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
What happens next in Darwin's Soldiers because MrDrake controls Famine.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Caustizer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Trying to convince myself to continue writing the last chapter of Far Away Home.  The whole story has been such a whirlwind of inspiration followed by burn out that I don't know if I can actually do it again for a sequel.

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
How Littlefoot and company apparantly smell like Scotch Brite cleaning detergeant.  :lol

I was watching the live marathon and I was watching movie 5, and I was at the part where Chomper was about to tell them that they smelt "good" to his parents, but just before he could say that, an add about cleaning dtergeant popped up.

What are the chances, eh? :lol

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Contemplator of Deep Time
    • View Profile
Um…I'm panicking (mentally, anyways), partly from the news Caustizer has shared in this thread and the Appreciated Member Thread, though there are many other reasons. :o :blink: :unsure:

Pronounced "pan-JEE-uh". Spelled with three A's. Represented by a Lystrosaurus.

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
What to write for my MLP/Insane Cafe fic, Twilight Valley, beta reading a chapter for Cornova's latest PokË Wars story.

My bio test on Monday and my programming project.

F---, this is negatively affecting my writing and creativity.

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
How to actually end my crossover fic that I'm writting, even though that'll still be a few chapters away.  And that even though I've only posted 2 chapters of it, a few people do like it so far, so that makes me happy XD

Freddy Krueger and Ponies.  Awesome and deadly combo that is for my fic :D

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
My dreams I've had over the past week, and how much they seem to coincide with my horoscopes :blink:.  Also, my non-human pals have been acting weird the last couple of days :crazy.

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I'm thinking about that college assignment that I have to work on throughout this week, since I've pretty much failed to find time to get started on it earlier. :bang

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Why my dreams have been so weird these past couple of nights :crazy.

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Now that I have a few weeks off from college, I think it's time that I finally watch the last few LBT movies that I have still yet to see (9, 10, 12, and 13). My attempts to find them on YouTube yesterday completely failed, so I'll need to rent them at the local video store. The good news is that, after a test-run with one of my Bionicle movies, I am capable of watching DVDs on my desktop computer in the privacy of my room. All I need to worry about now is to convince my mom to take me to the video store tomorrow and preferably not tell anyone about this.

Why am I suddenly saying that I need to watch these last few LBT movies now? Well, I'm quickly reaching a point in my fanfic where I fear I may be missing some key facts (in this case, namely LBT9). By watching these last few LBT movies, I'll finally have a complete picture, so to speak, which will make writing any LBT fanfic much easier.

- Berix

Dr. Curzon

• Spike
    • View Profile
How many more days of freedom I have until school starts...and how my friends are doing this Christmas...

Pterano

• The Fabulous Fearsome Flyer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I'm thinking about gathering my thoughts for a review that I haven't written in a while. I'm also thinking I need to start studying again for the Foreign Service Exam, as I plan to dominate it this time around!

(runner up)
(runner up)
---------------------------------------------------

Poster of the Gang of Five's 400,000th post

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Twilight Valley, MLP/Insane Cafe Crossover, PokÈ Wars.

Too much s--- to write!

And how it looks like I have no choice but to let my EMT-B license as getting the required credits before the end of the month is nearly impossible.

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I'm thinking:
I know I wanted to comment on a few topics here on GoF, but I can't seem to remember which topics specifically that I wanted to comment on. :confused  :unsure:  :confused

- Berix

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I've recently been thinking of possibly reviving a hobby of mine from when I was a kid: making a puzzle map. I remember once quickly making one of Vermont, where each piece was one of the counties, a total of 14 pieces. (What I did was trace the borders of those counties on a piece of paper, then cut along those lines I drew to create each piece.) That was when I was maybe around 10. I'm now 21, so it shouldn't be surprising that I'm thinking about doing something more ambitious. Of course, I'll likely have no time to even get started on it until after I graduate from college in a few months.

- Berix

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
How and where I can get restricted items from Blackhawk! (a military and law enforcement supply house that also sells to civilians). I have had my eye on their  I have had my eye on Blackhawk!'s Ballistic MICH Helmet. But Blackhawk! has this stipulation: "SPECIAL NOTE: This BLACKHAWK! product is restricted to Military, Law Enforcement and Security Personnel ONLY."

I have found some venders who seemingly don't require ID. And no, armor is not illegal for civilians to buy. If it were, I don't think I'd see people wearing it at a NERF gun shoot.

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
How messy my room is and wondering where Pangaea went off to.

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Contemplator of Deep Time
    • View Profile
^ As it happens, I'm right here.

I'm wondering whether I'll ever be accepted on the GOF again. :unsure:

Pronounced "pan-JEE-uh". Spelled with three A's. Represented by a Lystrosaurus.

Pterano

• The Fabulous Fearsome Flyer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
^ You're accepted from me at least. :yes But I think others definitely accept you here as well. :yes

I'm thinking about getting tested for Li Fraumeni before my health insurance expires. I... kind of don't want to know if I have this disease but... it is very prevalent on my mom's side... and I guess it's better to know than to not know. I really hope it chose to skip a generation, and that I didn't inherit it.  :neutral

(runner up)
(runner up)
---------------------------------------------------

Poster of the Gang of Five's 400,000th post