The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

In the land before time

Amaranthine · 2536 · 168643

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Nana sighed in relief when she saw that Sparky caught the flyer. Didn't look too banged up, she waked up to it and waited for it to respond to Sparky's question.

Redtooth101

• Spike
    • View Profile
Daniel rubbed his head as he sat in her hands. "Ow, man I suck at being a Pterasaur, should have been a Utah Raptor or something" he said to himself but loud enough for all to hear. He then looked up at Sparky and a huge smile came across his face. "Wow a The-" he stopped mid sentence thinking she was a local to the LBT universe. "I mean uh, yeah I'm fine. A little sore but alive"

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"Well that's good to hear," Nana said when she heard he was okay. "What's your name anyway?" she asked.

FlipperBoidSkua

• Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1125195/Flipper_Boid_Skua
Returning his friendly grin with her own, Sparky too was very relieved that he was okay, though she did tilt her head a bit at his initial words. Utahraptor...? He must be another GOF member! Hmmmm, wonder which one... She keeps these thoughts to herself however, and lowers her hands to the ground so he can get off, waiting patiently for his answer to Nana's question.

Redtooth101

• Spike
    • View Profile
He stood on his own two feet and looked up at them once he'd got himself together. "My name's Daniel, sorry for dropping in like that I haven't gotten the hand of this flying thing yet" he said and chuckled a little as if embarrassed.

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
After he had entered the cave, Claw noticed two things: Ruby was gone and everybody else was still sleeping. He put down fish he had brought and nudged Chomper lightly to wake him up. Little sharptooth opened his eyes slowly and yawned.

"Is it morning already?" Chomper asked. After last night and battle he felt like he wanted to sleep a bit longer than usual.

"Yeah. Time for breakfast," Claw said "Come on, Chomper. It would be a shame to have this fish wasted."

"What fi...?" Chomper started but then he noticed the fish Claw was talking about "Is that for me?" Claw nodded. "Thanks! I'm really hungry!" Chomper exclaimed, begining his breakfast.

Claw chuckled quietly, "I thought you might be". He walked to Chronicler and started waking him up.
Pessimist sees a dark tunnel. Optimist sees a light in the tunnel. Realist sees the light of coming train. And a driver sees three idiots standing on the track.

"My heart has joined the thousand, for my friend stopped running today." - Watership Down by Richard Adams.

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Chronicler weakly swatted at Claw for waking him up.

Chronicler groaned as he stood up and said, "What's the emergency for waking me up so early?" After thinking for a second, he realized what the answer to that question was. "Oh, right, I wanted us to leave a early as possible, since neither of us have any idea how long it'll take to get there."

Chronicler yawned and then looked around the cave and noticed someone was missing. "Uh, where's Ruby?" he asked.

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
"What do you call this?" Zaine yelled. "Listen to yourself! Your really want to kill one of the few remaining family you have left? What the heck is the matter with you? If this isn't losing control over your emotions, then I would really like to see you IN control!"

Littlefoot now turned his attention the fight between Rick and Longtail. It had seemed like Rick had broken through to Longtail as he could see the glimpse of fear in his eyes, but he knew Longtail never went down without a fight. He looked over at Zaine, whom he could tell was full of anger now. "Zaine, maybe we should take it easy on him. He doesn't seem like himself."

"No, Littlefoot!" Zaine shot back. "Something has to be done! Longtail needs to learn that his arrogance is only going to take him so far! What do you think is the cause of all this?" Zaine turned back to Longtail and planted his feet on the ground. "Longtail, if you don't calm down, then you're going to have to deal with me!"

Meanwhile, Rob continued to glare Cyrix as the rainbowface carried on lecturing to him. He was getting really aggravated at this point, and as much as he didn't want to fight Cyrix after he had been so accepting of him in his new fast biter form, he was getting to the point where it seemed like it was going to happen. Rob then thought of something that could possibly prove he knew what he was talking about. "Zaine lost his herd during a combined earthshake and sharpteeth attack. I also lost my parents in an earthshake combined with an attack from other humans. Zaine and I share the same past, because I created him to represent me in this world. Do you really think I would make this up just to try and fool you?" Rob was now getting beyond the point of anger, and he knew every motive behind what he was about to say. At the same time, for Longtail's sake, he didn't project out his next words. Only Cyrix as able to understand him. "If you still don't believe me, then take this into account. How long have you been keeping Longtail's half-sharptooth blood from the rest of the valley? Besides you, Zaine is the only one who truly understands and still accepts Longtail despite that secret. Longtail would be cast out into the Mysterious Beyond for good if even one adult got wind of his true inner self, but Zaine would just as easily go with him. I created Zaine so Longtail could have the brother he never had or lost with the destruction of his island because of the flyng rocks, or is Longtail's past another one of those "false rumors" that you claim we could never understand about?"

FlipperBoidSkua

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Sparky gave a soft smile. "It's not a problem. Important thing's that nobody got hurt. I'm Sparky, by the way."

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Contemplator of Deep Time
    • View Profile
“Um…uh…hi there,” Pangaea greeted Daniel shyly. “Uh…I’m Guido and this is Pangóup-blaugh! NoóSorry…I mean, this is Guido and I’m Pangaea. Sorry; got mixed up for a moment there.” He recoiled in embarrassment. The growing number of people/dinosaurs around him was making Pangaea anxious, and the flyer’s arrival had further startled him. He was feeling increasingly nervous and awkward, but he was too timid to speak up, and figured that it would be rude to just leave. Unsure of what to do, he took a few steps backward so that he was standing in the leaf pile where he had been asleep less than an hour before, and hunkered down like a bird sitting on a nest, deciding to just wait until someone decided to speak to him.

Pronounced "pan-JEE-uh". Spelled with three A's. Represented by a Lystrosaurus.

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"Glad to see you're all right. I'm Nana," Nana smiled.

Redtooth101

• Spike
    • View Profile
"Pangaea?" he chuckled "So I guess they named the super-continent after yo-" he stopped suddenly realizing he was letting out moder day human information that would make him stand out. "I mean uh...nice name, and kinda sound familiar" he chuckled nervously then looked at the others. "You two have nice names too, especially Sparky, it sound all energetic and stuff" he smiled hoping he blended in still thinking all of them where normal dinosaurs, he occasionally glanced at Guido as his mentally went berserk at the fact that he was meeting a character from the LBT series but kept it mental as he didn't want to draw attention.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Petrie flew around, flying first to their favorite places then their homes in his search for his friends, to see what they were up to and what their plans were.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Cera and Tricia cautiously made their way back over to Pangaea's growing group.

"Another newcomer, I see. You guys just come out of nowhere it seems," Cera spoke up as she focused her attention on the flyer.  "Anyway, I'm Cera, and this is my little sister Tricia."

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"I don't know," Claw said, before noticing strange signs on the ground "But maybe that holds an answer." he pointed it out to Chronicler.
Pessimist sees a dark tunnel. Optimist sees a light in the tunnel. Realist sees the light of coming train. And a driver sees three idiots standing on the track.

"My heart has joined the thousand, for my friend stopped running today." - Watership Down by Richard Adams.

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Contemplator of Deep Time
    • View Profile
“Er…uh…no; actually I named myself after the supercontinent,” Pangaea said, the realization hitting home that Daniel, like Sparky before him, wasn’t yet aware that he was talking to a GOF member. “I’m the Pangaea from the GOF. Sparky and Nana are GOF members, too.” I woulda thought my name would’ve been a giveaway, he thought. Guess not. Well, then again, I found out that there were other GOF members here before any of them introduced themselves by name, so how would I have known what to think in his situation?

“Wait…what is it you’re named after?” Guido asked Pangaea, looking both surprised and totally perplexed, “A super…whatchamacallit?”

“Oh, great, now I’m gonna have to explain the concept of continental drift,” Pangaea muttered through his teeth. “Add it to your list,” he told Guido. This is becoming a running gag, he thought with wry amusement.

Pronounced "pan-JEE-uh". Spelled with three A's. Represented by a Lystrosaurus.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Petrie saw Cera, the first of his friends and flew over to where she was.   "Hello Cera, Tricia, others." Petrie said as he landed near where Cera was.

Redtooth101

• Spike
    • View Profile
"Hi, if you haven't already heard my name's Daniel" the flyer said to Cera with a smile which quickly formed a look of surpise when he heard what Pangeae said. "GOF? You guys are members of the GOF?! So I'm not the only one then" he said now seeming excited, then pointed straight at Pangeae. "And you, now I know why your name sounds so familiar, you the same Pangeae! I'm Redtooth101 and it is a honor to meet you in the flesh...in the wrong flesh but it'll have to do" he chuckled and looked at the others. "Which GOF members are you?" he asked them.

FlipperBoidSkua

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Sparky smiled at both Petrie's appearance by Cera and at Daniel's happy eagerness at finding out their true natures, also giving a soft laugh at the 'running gag' between Pangaea and Guido. But she didn't take too long to answer the new Flyer's question.

"I'm known as FlipperBoidSkua; you'll probably recognize me as the one who always reads that flyer RP you were doing with Jrd and bushwacked and stuff."

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"I'm LBTDiclonius," Nana explained. She found it funny when she saw his happiness at learning that other GOF members were here, and at Pangaea and Guido's running gag...even if she wasn't all that sure what it meant.