The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Adventures In ToonWorld

Nick22 · 5641 · 268296

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Sounds like we should rush to this location right now." Bowson said, "Why wait."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Kitty is right these are probably not very common " dixie agreed as they continued looked
- tiger Genki, and holly continued walking around town. " Gee I wonder if they have any video games here" Genki, I don't think they have TV in this place" holly said..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"After we leave here, we should head back to the hotel," Kitty said. "I actually like the room service food."

~~~~~~~~~~

The Duke was pleased that the sun was going down.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
thats a good idea. we're look at a few more stores, then head back to the hotel..
 Scooby was trying out some of the various food that was for sale. He had a hot dog, slice of cheese pizza and steak all on a hamburger bun.. Rummy" He grinned..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I do not think we need to rush there.  Just going there at the usual pace should suffice." Gary said.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Soon each of the Scooby Doobies was heading back to thier hortel
- Tigeress carried with her a beautiful basket full of goodies including a set of horn covers.. I hope your girls enjoying shopping as much as I did.. Unfortunatelly in the next couple days i will have to be heading back home. I'm exhausted, and well, I'm getting close to "that Time" Se said with a thin smile..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Wally woke up and headed to the bathroom to take a quick shower.

-------------

"So how do we get there?" Bowson asked, not familiar to the place.

------------

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
theres a map vendor over there" said a vendor pointing bowson to a pair of smurfs hawking maps...
 Well i'm glade you could come pay a us a Visit Dixie said smiling at her friend, who looked quite tired from the expression her face..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Yeah I'll need Struipetail to teleport me, Genki Holly and the others back..  hopefully the next time we me I can introduce you my little bundle of joy..
- Dulcy and Samia wrere looking throufgh the display of various "waings" most were little more than passing or armor for wings.. so far there was little sign of artifical wings..
Any luck Glacia?  Samia asked looking over at the young dragon who was searching anoytther part of the store..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"maps sound like a good idea, if we'll be here long." Bowson said.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"We understand," Miss Kitty replied to Tigress. "If you need us to lend a paw, just say something."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Well, Kitty, I'll keep that in mind.. Thanks for coming along with me and helping me find some stuff to buy" tigress smiled as they headed towards Dixie and Kitty's rooms
 outside the weather was getting bad. as wind started blowing against the windows.
 Tiger was sitting at the dinner buffet, agonizing between choices
" would you HURRY UP!' Tiger-The wolf_ said behind him " oh.. er.. sorry.. they all look so good..
- Just pick something so the rest of us can eat' Almaron said, giving the alley cat a glance
 tiger grinned and dashed down the line grabbed some food and piling it on his plate.
 He dashed towards a table and took a seat
Rum ris ris ry rable' Scooby said shooting a look at him
 " sorry, Scoob old boy, but i need a place to sit" tiger said..
_ just set your stuff in my room' Dixie said to Tigress then we can get something to eat downstairs ' I'm sure the guys have already started..."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
The Yogis were seated at the dining room in thier hotel' passing out food between each of them..' Hey bobo, try this chicken its delish...Yogi smiled
 Ok, team as we;'re not doing so hot at the moment, we're got um 250 points.. and thats er lets see
We're in third" Cindy said "the doobies are in first, and the dAwgs are second..
 Geez, the Scoobies are of to a good start again.. Yogi frowned..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"We can try the hotel the Yogis are staying at, at worst you can leave a message for YOgi there I'm sure." Gary said to the park ranger.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I wonder if I can get mouseburgers again," Kitty chuckled, looking at the buffet.

"But I doubt that..."

~~~~~~~~~

Elsewhere, Belladonna was chewing her food angrily. The sound of her teeth clenching was hard to miss.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
just remember to leave some stuff for all of us , unlike a certain Great Dane or alley cat" Dixie smiled briefly ' honestly, those two would eat the whole buffet if we left them..
- which is why I put a spell on the food' stripetail said coming up behind her. 'nice wory Doobies, you lea the games after the first full day..but we have a long way to go.. in case you are wondereing the opening ceremonies were seen by 260 million toon and human viewers..which is a lot of viewers.. so far so good.."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Could you chew a bit quieter" asked Bluto, which was a bit hypocritical since he was munching away his his chicken leg almost as loudly as Belladonna was.
 Woody and winnie  were munching away at thier food. " they were just glad to be on the leading team, while they had not seen action yet in the games that would change..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Gary went to the hotel where his team was staying, bringing along Bowson so he could try to find a room, if possible. Or if there were any rooms in nearby hotels.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
ranger smith followed him towards the hotel where the Yogis were staying..
 Yogi stopped eatuing and looked up as Ranger smith entered the dining room ' Hello Yogi, Ciondy Bobo, i have some good news1 The government has rehired me to run Jellystone Park! but the problem is that theyt don't have the money right now to keep it open year-round, they told me that with the tax revenue being so low that it'll only be open a month or so out of the year. That is of course, unless your team wins. so Yogi, what do you say, will you help keep jellystone iopen1
- absolutely sir, mr Ranger sir' Yogi replied " Please, have a seat.. we'll have to get you a uniform and all that..
_ wh What, you mean you'll bringing me on the team1 No yogi, i;m never been particularly good at sports
 But you get 100, 000 dollars for being a member  Ranger sith " Condy pointed out
 100, 000? thats 2 years salary! who's got that kind of cash lying around?
 mr stripetail, the wizard who organized these games..Yogi pointed out..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Gary waved, "i guess you can take care of him from here Yogi." He said.  "and as for the prize money with that much you can maybe tell the park to put part or all of your salary towards running the park, upkeep and such and live on the prize money, or whatever you decide." he said then waved again and headed over to the hotel where the dogs were staying.