For the month of October we have a new character showcase.  Please warmly welcome the infamous trio as they finally make their debut on the forum! :thudstonk  :RedclawTerrified  The character showcase topic for this month can be found here.

We are also in the final stretch of the forum awards, with the appreciated member voting now in progress.  Feel free to cast your votes here.

Also keep in mind that the forum fanfiction awards will be opening up after the appreciated member voting has been completed.  If you are interested in participating then please submit the stories of yours you would like to nominate to me by PM.  Details can be found here.

Adventures In ToonWorld

Nick22 · 5484 · 103649

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"He really makes you feel safe, huh?" Sawyer asked as she climbed on the other side of the throne bed. Louie had long arms which could wrap around the two of them easily.

Oliver changed into a fast food worker costume for the skit. "A hot dog, you say?" he acted out with Odie, "One will be coming right up sir!"

"I almost forgot about that," Kitty realized, "What year will it be, do you girls remember?"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I'm turning 22 Chie said. " I haven't really celebrated my birthdays much, because I have been scraping by and couldn't afford much," " I'll cover the bills, " Dixie said. She grabbed a long bread roll and put it into a cart , which Kitty Mukua and Atrua put things into as they checked off the list. There was maybe 5 more things to get, then Dixie had a list of birthday gifts for Chie
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
Captain Fairchild took Stripetail's advice to heart. Unfortunately, with the thugs scattering in every possible direction living A-10 could only pick out a few targets. That and several of them had exploited Neo Gotham's tangle of elevated highways and sidewalks to evade him, taking advantage of the plane's relatively poor maneuverability and size. That restricted him to the upper levels where his cameras could operate. And even then, it was difficult...except for the one who foolishly decided to use a jetpack to evade him. The device's flame stood out sharply against the relatively cooler buildings and sidewalks.

He could hear the honking of horns as the hooligan zipped between cars and small aircraft in an attempt to lose the living A-10. To his surprise, the jetpack pilot landed in what was clearly a posh section of Neo Gotham where harsh concrete and glaring lights gave way to shrubs, trees, lawns and even fountains.

Captain Fairchild broke off pursuit and used his camera to zoom in on the pilot, who was now landing at one of the houses. Another circuit and he was able to get a street number and address. Filing that away for reference, his internal fuel gauge pinged.

"Well, better head back to the airfield to refuel," he said as he wheeled around and headed back to the outskirts of Neo Gotham.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Stripetail was moved to another room in his hotel while repairs were made to the toom to fox the damage Inque had caused. stripetail climned into bed and turned on the evening news ' a hologram of a face reported on the Jokerz vandalism of Gotham stadium, r with unconfirmed rumors of the batman stepping in to stop them. ' Reports of the legendary Batman are cropping up from all over Gotham. Officially commissioner Gordon has no comment on the Dark Knight, tributing the Jokerz capture to Gotham PD. in sports gotham has been selected for the laffalympics, which will start in 2 weeks time! there will be 4 events all held at Gotham university or Hamilton hill High School. Students are encouraged to sign up for positions, including security, judging and advertising. Interviews for jobs will be starting tomorrow at Hamilton  high at 8. minimum pay will be 1000 creds an hour."
_
Terry helped walk Max home,  as they entered the part of town where Max lioved with her mother and father' the Gibsons were poor, and max kept quiet about how bad her home life was. " maybe you should talk to this Stripetail guy  when you interview with him tomorrow and see f you cant swing something for your folks" Terry said "A guy  so rich hes paying anyone who asks 1000 creds could certainly swing 50000  for your folks." I couldnt do that." Max shook her head. " I'd have to be pretty desperate Terry>' " the worst tht can happen is no. Me, I'd love to be security guy . throw out unruly fans you know?" He laughed as they reached the door. " night max" night terry. just try not to fall asleep in class again tomorrow, ' you dont want any more 'failure to perform' files in your record , right?  You get any more you get 2 weeks of detention." Max said  before giving terry a hug. " Max went inside as Terry headed home.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: