The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The My Little Pony - Friendship is Magic Thread

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
Okay Song of these song's aren't bad at all. The one I herd Is good.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: pokeplayer984,Jul 30 2011 on  11:48 AM
^^Oh man!  I can't stop laughing at that one! :lol:
What would you think aboutthe events in the pic I posted last being an episode in season 2?

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: f-22 "raptor" ace,Jul 30 2011 on  12:20 PM
^^Oh man!  I can't stop laughing at that one! :lol:
What would you think aboutthe events in the pic I posted last being an episode in season 2?
If they do THAT for an episode, I'd be quite surprised. :)

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: pokeplayer984,Jul 30 2011 on  01:53 PM
Quote from: f-22 "raptor" ace,Jul 30 2011 on  12:20 PM
^^Oh man! I can't stop laughing at that one! :lol:
If they do THAT for an episode, I'd be quite surprised. :)
That's what I saw in the comments box for the picture on ponibooru.413chan.net.

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
Fine I will watch one full episode of this show and give you my honest review on it.

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Based on the bits and pieces I've seen in this topic, all I can say is this: Tempting, but no.

I simply can't set aside enough free time to look further into this show. Besides, I'll stick to my Bionicle obsession. It's my identity here on GoF, and I will never give it up.

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: The Chronicler,Jul 31 2011 on  06:55 PM
Based on the bits and pieces I've seen in this topic, all I can say is this: Tempting, but no.

I simply can't set aside enough free time to look further into this show. Besides, I'll stick to my Bionicle obsession. It's my identity here on GoF, and I will never give it up.
I didn't give up my obsessions of LBT and Pokemon to add this one.  However, it's your choice.  I'll stop trying now.

Besides, I need to get back to building my site some more. :)

See ya later! :D

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
Quote from: Petrie85,Jul 30 2011 on  10:57 AM
Fine I will watch one full episode of this show and give you my honest review on it.
If you want my opinion, you really need to see at least 8 episodes before making a judgement.  The first two weren't really good in my opinion, but you need them in order to understand the rest of the series.  I didn't even start to like the series until I got about halfway through it.  I just kept watching it because my friends urged me to continue and I was desperate for something to watch.  Remember, it's not so much the stories that are likeable, but rather the characters themselves.  If you can appreciate character dynamics then you'll like this show if you give it a fair chance.  But if you're one of those people that only cares about the story and the action, then this isn't going to be something for you.  

The thing with LBT is it had good stories which kept you interested while also having some very likable characters.  My Little Pony doesn't have that.  You have to have an appreciation for character complexity and care more about the characters than the show itself.  That's how myself and other older My Little Pony fans are.  In fact, that's one of the reasons I couldn't watch Start Trek DS9.  The stories themselves were okay, but I didn't really like any of the characters.  On the other hand, some people can't stand a show if it has a not so great story.....even if it has really likable characters.  It just depends on what type of person you are.

EDIT:  I quoted the wrong person by mistake.

2007excalibur2007

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Petrie85,Jul 30 2011 on  11:57 PM
The one I herd Is good.
I see what you did there.

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
What did I do? I gave the song a chance and I kinda liked it. It had a classic 80's background beat witch made the song pretty good.

@Land Before Time Lover. I can probably sum up the show by only a couple of episodes. I don't need to watch eight. There are two episodes on at 8 and 8:30 A.M. So I will watch them fully and rate them. And give you my honest opinion of them. It could be good or it could be bad who knows. But I will watch them tho.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
^^Oh man!  I can't stop laughing at that one! :lol:
There is a part two to the picture but I'm not going to post it. I will give my reaction to it  :blink:  :unsure:.

2007excalibur2007

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Petrie85,Aug 1 2011 on  06:02 PM
What did I do? I gave the song a chance and I kinda liked it.
http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/i-see-what-you-did-there

:p

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
LOL I know  I said a meme. I was playing along. And to let you all know the two episodes I saw where actually not bad. I think I'm gonna like the show. It's gonna take some getting use to but I'm gonna like it.

Bongo

• Spike
    • View Profile
I'm pretty surprised that we aren't talking about this comic, which is pretty old but pretty popular.
It really does prove that Rarity is the best pony :lol

Pretty amazing if you ask me.

PS: Scrunchy face!  :DD