The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

My Little Pony: Elements of Friendship

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Duke, a young colt earth pony, had on one of his pair of enchanted in-line skates, the usual ones he had.  He was skating while whistling and jumping over the occasional pony who had no other nearby and wasn't carrying anything, so he would not have a chance to accidently make them drop something or not have enough room to land safely.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
so how do you feel about me Glida? Dash asked " come on, you can be completely open to me.. as she looked at her the realization hit her.. you were going to tell me that you were in love with me, weren't you? suddenly Dash smiled.. 'Is that it..?
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"So....can I hang out with you guys?" Dawn asked, still keeping her distance from them.

Skye justgave off a laugh back as sheapproached Dawn "Listen, just cause we introduced ourselves to you, doesn't mean we're friends" she told Dawn bluntly, glancing at her helmet "And why on earth are you still wearing that helmet? You look pathetic in it"

"It's the only way I can keep it safe" Dawn replied back simply as she just stood there "Besides, I didn't really want to give it to Gilda either"

"Gilda? That griffon?" Skye just snickered as an idea crossed her mind "You do realize that she's not trying to be your friend, right? I mean, she's just a griffon after all, and everypony knows what griffons do with ponies, they eat them, and she? Well, she's no different"

"That's not true...." Dawn replied back as shelooked to the side.

"Oh, you know it's true, the only reason she's being nice to you is so that when your back is turned...." Skye then grinned with silence for a second "She will take a bite out of you and bit by precious little bit, she'll eat you.  After all, all griffons are the same in the end"

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Duke decided to head to the library to see if they had any interesting books he could read.  He headed over to where the library was.  He stopped in front of the library to take off his skates, their coming off was near instant, part of their main enchantment.  He put these into one pocket of his saddlebags he had on to carry stuff then used the hoof of his right foot to knock on the door.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Gilda nodded.
"Yeah...that was it...and then, when you left...I mean...it kinda tore me apart inside...I guess that's why I became such a bitch..."
She said softly, her eyes tearing up a little...

From near Dawn, a soft sparkle of magic appeared as Trixie teleported into the room.
"Oh, is that what you think?  Then why, pray tell, did Celestia and Luna both trust her enough to instate her as a part of the Royal Guard?  And plus, shouldn't little fillies like you know better than to talk bad about others?"
She said, looking at them...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Pfft, that's cause she doesn't belong here in Cantelot" Skye told Trixie, her eyes narrowing at Dawn "She's just an outsider, I mean look ather, she's pathetic"

"Shut up" Dawn spoke back under her breath.

"Or what?" Skye laughed before she was tackled by Dawn.  Though Skye did then stand back up as her eyes narrowed at Dawn, only tobe tackled again "Oh, you want to play it rough? Alright, fine" and in turn, as soon as she got back up, she tackled Dawn back, the two of them now getting into a little fight.

All the while, Mint Berry just stood there, jaw wide open before she shook her head, yet, she had yet to even say a single word all the while as she just watched on.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
As the two started scuffling, Trixie walked over to Mint Berry.
"Do you...agree with what Skye is doing?"
She asked, watching the two carefully...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Well, she does have good intentions, and she is a good friend" Mint Berry finally spoke as she too watch the fight "I mean okay, that Dawn filly.....she seems a bit too, well, not so much that she belongs here in Canterlot"

Skye in turn, rushed at Dawn as the two crashed into a table "You see Dawn, just cause I'm from Canterlot, doesn't mean I don't know how to fight" she sneered and struck Dawn across the face with a hoof.

Dawn gasped as she was struck and tried to push Skye off her, but wasn't doing so well as she was struck again across the face, her helmet being knocked off in the process.

"You should have just stayed at home" Skye sneered as she again, struck Dawn, causing her to get a blackeye.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
well i didn't know you felt that way about me.. dash replied 'well I know now and i'm going to make it up to you gilda.. i'm going to give you a big , wet kiss, smack on the lips.. how does that sound? She smirked at her friend
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I guess no one's inside." Duke said.  He opened the library door and walked inside.  He then started looking around to see how the books were arranged before he  started to look for some that may interest him.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Trixie sighed, using her magic to pull Skye off of Dawn.
"Alright, that's enough of that."
She said icily...

Gilda blushed brightly.
"Y-You are...?!"
She stammered...

Hikari poked his head down from the upstairs part of the library.
"Oh, hello there!"
He said brightly...

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Yes I am.. so you'd want to be my girlfriend huh/ she smirked.. ' well that means i'll need to take you out on a date..you pick the place..now pucker up gilda so i can kiss you.. Dash grinned.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Dawn just sat there, silent by that point as Skye was pulled off her.  She didn't say a single word at all, far too upset to do so as she started to sniffle until she moved and stood up, looking at the other three with now, teary eyes before she just turned and ran off, leaving her helmet where it was, just running off without even stopping.

Skye however, just seemed to grin in the end "Pfft...running away from her problems....typical of somepony to do just that...."was all she had to say at that as she looked to Trixie "Can you put me down now?"

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Duke looked up in the direction of the voice, a bit startled.  "... Hello.  I didn't think anyone was here." He said as he looked up.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Flash Dancer had walked back with Scootaloo. Too afraind to tell her how he felt as of yet.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Scootaloo as well, was rather silent as they approached Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle.  Silence was still present, and it was feeling rather awkward for herself, but she wasn't exactly sure on what to say to break the silence.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: MrDrake,Nov 9 2011 on  06:17 PM
Scootaloo as well, was rather silent as they approached Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle.  Silence was still present, and it was feeling rather awkward for herself, but she wasn't exactly sure on what to say to break the silence.
"Well aren't you gonna say something to him? It's obvous Flash likes you I think he has a crush on you but he's just to scared to tell you. You should talk to him" Apple Bloom said.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Well, that was unexpected to hear from Apple Bloom, but Scootaloo just shrugged it off as she looked at Flash Dancer for a moment, saying nothing at first before "Is it true?" was all she had asked.

Dawn in turn, had kept on running, having ran out of the castle itself and into the gardens, in particular, into the entrance area of the hedge maze as she soon slowed down and started to just walk along slowly, still sniffling to herself all the while.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Gilda started stammering a little.
"I...No way...I have to be dreaming..."
She said, blushing

Trixie nonchalantly dropped Skye, teleporting in a flash of magic and smoke...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
As Dawn started to wander through the hedge maze, her eyes just remained on the ground the entire time, just sniffling away "It's not true...." she spoke to herself quietly, still upset on what Skye had told her "Gilda...is still my friend...." although with each time she had said that, she was starting to believe Skye's words all the more.

She just ignored the fact that for starters, she had no clue as to where she was going within the maze, nor that her right eye was staring to sting somewhat from being struck in it so many times.