The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Insane Cafe 4: The Insane Frontier

Nick22 · 5636 · 344788

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Things are going well." Jason said.  "We've been spending some time outside the tardis, most of us anyway." Jason said.  "Velma wanted to look up some stuff in the library.  how are things going for you?" Jason said.  

Gomaman, Joe, and Guilmon looked at menus to see what was available to choose from.

"I think I'll have 1 of everything." Gomaman said.  

"You'd get a stomache ache if you ate that much." Joe said.  

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Cynder stepped into the dining room, pausing and glancing around. Her eyes searched the room for Spyro. She spotted Dixie, Tigress, and Agumina. She was surprised to see Scooby wasn't there and neither did Spyro seem to be.

His absence made her heart tighten. She'd hope he'd be waiting there to make amends for the fight last night. She'd rented her own hotel room, afraid to go back to the one she shared in case Spyro had done so already.

The dragoness tried putting on a happy expression as she stepped into the room and joined Dixie and her friends at the table.

"Hello, everyone! Sorry, I'm a little late."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Hi Cynder, how did your evening with Spyro go? Dixie asked, unaware of the figght that had happeed after she had left. scooby soon joined tge group stiffling a yawn. ' morning girls, hope you all ghad a good night rest' he grinned..
_ hi cynder ' Tigeress wabved ' good to see you masde it. try the hash browns, they're great' she grinned, as she attacked the pile of hash browns on her plate.
 I was just talking with dixie about my vacation on servor with Agumon and Biyomon ' agumina grinned.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
(RICMS Spire of Winter)

Mr. Bigmouth and Twilight trotted into the cafe. Both of them had toured the town yesterday and went to sleep. Today, they were actually going to eat at the cafes.

"So what's everyone doing?" Mr. Bigmouth asked.

---------------------

(Skylands)

The group then arrived at the mine. The massive opening yawned as it descended into the depths of the earth.

"I will go first," Drobot said. He flew in to the opening, two lights under his wings clicked on, bathing the passageway with harsh white light.

Dr. Kerzach hopped on his repulsorsled and followed. "Come on everyone, we need to get this done quickly or else Chong's gonna send his freaks after us!"

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Jason and the others with him looked over the menus, picking out what they wanted.

------------------------------------
(RICMS Spire of Winter)

"Do you think you'll have food ponies or dragons can eat in here?" Spike said, secretly hoping they'd have some gems, or food with gem topings.  He found it curious why more places didn't serve gems or have gem topings, not thinking of the fact few, if any, ponies would want to get gems, even if they could eat gems.

-----------------------------
(Skylanders)

"Don't forget getting a message to the friend of yours, even a 2nd message to be sure one of them can get through." Sunburn said.  

"Let'em send freaks, I ain't been in a good fight in a while." Terrafin said, smacking his fist into the palm of his other hand.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Nick followed kerzach into the mine. lights from the sleds and drobot helping nick to see, so far there were no gems..
- well we've been enjoying ourselves vitani said taking a seat near the others followed by the rest of the royals.. ' still getting used to thisplace, but its not bad, all things considered.' kopa took a seat at a nearby table.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(RICMS Spire of Winter)

"I don't know," Twilight replied as she had a seat.

Mr. Bigmouth sat next to Kopa. He grabbed a menu from under the table and started reading.

----------------

(Skylands)

"Right here," Drobot said. "My scanners indicate a rich mineral vein."

Dr. Kerzach disembarked the sled and in the cargo compartment. There were some hand tools like pickaxes and shovels. He sighed. "All right, Nick, let's start digging," he said, grabbing a pickaxe.

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
so far we really havent seen much action compared to our last encounter with Chong " agumon said ' because the coward has been running from us the whoole time ' Tiger retorted. ' come on guys stop fighting please' dixie cut in..
_ nick grabbed a pixckaxe and started hacking away at the ore in the rock..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"You guys want help or would you rather do that yourselves?"  Terrafin asked.  

"How much do you folks need of that?" SKyburn asked curiously.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
we need a lot of gems ' Nick replied as he swung his pickaxe. ' he need to semd a signal to stripetail.
(Who wants to plasy hailey? MRDrake hasnt been on in close to a year?)
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
(RICMS Spire of Winter)

"We need to take him down fast," Cynder said. "If we dilly-dally around, Chong will take the chance to build himself back up into a serious threat."

She eyed the hashbrowns for a moment. Since she hadn't eaten anything since the few appetizers for last night's failed date, her stomach growled like a-, well, like a dragon's stomach. Her tail speared a hashbrown and she took a bite out of it.

(Skylands)

Spyro stood guard a few feet from the rest. He glanced at the two-legged furless one, Nick he thought his name was, the stranger had reacted oddly to meeting him. Perhaps it was just the shock of seeing a rare purple dragon, but most people pointed such a thing out, if they were knowledgable enough about the species to realize the significance. He suspected a different reason for Nick's reaction.

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(RICMS Spire of Winter)

Captain Fairchild was listening in to the conversation over the viewscreen/microphone on the table.

Mr. Bigmouth and Twilight ordered salads while they waited for everyone else to be served.

----------------------

(Skylands)

Dr. Kerzach swung his pickax, knocking aside a large piece of rock. He then noticed a red glow in the pile of rubble. He picked it up and it was revealed to be a large gem.

"Got one! Now only like thirty more to go!" He continued hacking at the rock.

"Attention! I detect hostiles approaching!" Drobot announced. His lights swiveled down the mine passage, revealing .

Dr. Kerzach dropped his pickax and drew his switchblade. At the same time, Drobot flung three spinning disks down the pathway where they ricocheted off the walls, slicing apart the goblin-esque creatures.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Chong isnt the threat" stripetail said, coming up to them.. " mertavius is. Chong is merely a pawn, a piece in Mertavius' game with me. we will need to adjust to hasving the new members in our party, and try and find Nick and Kerzach as soon as we can. dealing with Chong is, only a small part. there will be other foes we will be facing, soon enough. enjoy these moments of realtive peace while we can, everyone. this is not an open, overt war like our last conflict, this is far more shadowy, a contest of proxy, of movement, of tactical ability. the mmediate goal uis to rescue Nick , Aves and Kerzach,. and deal with Chong.. permanently. i dont care who I pay the 30 billion to, so long as that sadistic wizard is worm food.the ultimate goal, is defeating Mertavius. as for your personal issues, everyone, may i remind you to keep thems between yourselves.we had a number of issues with that back at the hotel, i dont want any more of that.
- Nor do we care who is dating whom or liking whom" Kovu said. 'i have my mate, and sorry girls, but i'm taken. same with king Kopa.whatever your issues, dont burden me with them.
-
 scooby took his seat next to Dixie. ' how have you been Cynder?" He smiled.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"We could always try asking prophet I know of.   He's called prophet since he refused to speak in that riddle gibberish other prophets speak in but speaks in easy to understand terms."  Jason said.  "The other prophet types refer to him as the mad prophet or the insane prophet.  I guess to try to keep others from going to him."

--------------------

"Got any gems?  They make great snack foods.   Or even any baked bads?" Spike asked, doubting they'd have any of those but he did really like gems.  And those muffins Pinky called baked bads were very tasty, but he could never get the recipe to make some himself.  

-------------------------

(skylands)

"hoooy, a fight, great.  My favorite thing.  They are in for a lot of hurting." Terra fin said as he dove into the earth to swim through the ground in the direction of the enemy.  

Skyburn preferred to wait before he attacked, to get more information where his abilities may be the best used.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Nick tossed a gem next to the one kerzach had dug up befiore the battle started. he drew his gun and fired off a shot..
-
 Thats 30 bnilion is ours ' ratchet said. " we need the bolts.
_ it is open to anyone, i really dont care who does Chong in, so long as the deed is done.. Stripetail said
_
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
we''ll get him Cynder Dont worry' Tigeress said confidently. " He can run but  he cant hide". she noticed how Cynder was attacking the hash browns ' Slow down girl, you're eating like you havent seen food before' She cracked. "Leave her be Tigeress ' dixie said "How did your date with Spyro go last night Cynder/ I Hope things are going well for you two. If you have any problems, just let me know."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(Skylands)

By now, the goblins were too close for Drobot to use his disks. Instead, he resorted to firing deadly energy bursts that vaporized the goblins.

Dr. Kerzach was thankful for his near non-existent sense of smell as the tunnel soon began to fill with the stench of flaming goblin. Exploiting the enchantment on his switchblade, he resorted to hurling it at any goblin that Nick or Drobot missed. Everytime he threw the knife, it reappeared in his hand ready to be thrown again.

-------------------

(RICMS Spire of Winter)

"No gems," Mr. Bigmouth replied. "But we may have something in the ore storage area that you may like. I'll go see what we've got."

He then excused himself from the table.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(Skylands)

Terrafin came up from swimming through the ground, launching himself a bit into the air, the limit allowed by the low ceiling and came down on top of a group of the enemies.  Then he started punching the others he could.

Skyburn ran around breathing fire on the enemies he thought he could easily hit.  Adding to the smell of things burning.  

------------------------------

(RICMS Spire of Winter)
"Like cupcakes with extra sprinkles?" Spike asked, not sure what else they may have.  "Hopefully not hay fries, those are ok, but I'm a bit bored of those right now, and sunflower sandwiches also."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
nick was firing rapidly,  he had enough ammo in thev gun to last him 30 rounds. the goblins were oiled high on the cave floor and the smell was awful really awful
 nicks eyes watered up from the stench.. ' surely there cant be too many more ' he said.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Dr. Kerzach's arm was starting to get tired from repeatedly throwing his knife. Between Nick's gun, Drobot's laser, Sunburn's fire breath, Dr. Kerzach's deadly accurate knife and Terrafin's lethal punches, the goblins were soon dispatched.

"That's the last of them," Dr. Kerzach panted as he flicked blood off his switchblade and pocketed it. He then leaned against the sled. "I need something to drink."