The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Insane Cafe 4: The Insane Frontier

Nick22 · 5637 · 348927

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"aw, the fun has to stop just as it was getting good. " Terrafin said, "You'd think they'd learn not to mess with us." he said still waiving his fists a bit from side to side.

"They do not appear to be very smart." Skyburn said, looking around to be sure no enemies were left.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
nick unloaded the last of his spent ammo and panted heavily.. ' he only had a couple bullets left ' nice work everyone' He said between gasps of air. ' Any way we can dispose of these bodies quickly? The smell is awfull.
_
 clank sat typing on a holonet computer while angela and ratchet sampled the breakfast menu. kopa and vuitani were seated across from thier siblings the four of them were sharing a large slab of meat.
-
scooby brought tigeress and cynder more food, as he had going back for thirds himself.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
Dr. Kerzach shrugged. "I can't smell anything. Then again, I'm a Cassowary, pretty much no sense of smell."

"Allow me," Drobot said. He turned towards the pile of dead goblins and lit his engines and engaged afterburners. The jet of flame instantly set all the bodies aflame.

Dr. Kerzach opened his beak in an attempt to cool off as the air temperature began to rise. "Nick, the temperature's too high!"

He got in the sled and waited for Nick to join him.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Nik dove onto the sled as the bodies burned, the heat caused sweat to stream down his face .' we need to get out of here" Nick gasped. "its too hot!"
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"And the smell isn't very great either." Terrafin said as he dove into the ground.  

"Most others do find being close to flames uncomfortable." Sky burn said as he got ready to leave the area also.

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Dr. Kerzach gunned the sled's engine. He was starting to feel faint from the intense heat.

Soon, the sled burst out of the mine and into the late afternoon light.

"Well, now what?" Dr. Kerzach asked.

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
do we have ebnough gems? Nick said looking around on the sled..there was a bad lying on the back.. ' we need to see if we can contact stripetail..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"I'm fine," Cynder said. "Things are going just perfect."

She hadn't decided what to tell Dixie until that moment. Stripetail's words about emotion and relatiohsips made her choose to keep the spat a secret. She'd work things out with Spyro by herself, even if they had to put it off until their return home.

----------------------------------
(Skylands)

Spyro flew after the rest. Like Sunburn, the heat didn't really bother the purple dragon.

"I'm pretty sure Eon can contact your friend with what we have," he said.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Thats great. good to hear things are going well with you' Dixie said , giving cynder a big hug, so what are your plans for the day? I think we should  check out the town and  get caght up, after all." Sghe added.
_
 ratchet and angela had decided to go for a walk around town. ratchet had brought out his constro gun and was planning to shoot off a few rounds at the target range..
_
 Could you bring us to him? Nick asked Spyro. " we'd be very grateful for any help he could give us.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Yea, I'm sure he'd be glad to meet you and help you."  Terra fin said.  

"I am sure he can help you once you tell him your troubles and will have no problem contacting your friend.  If anyone can."  Sunburn said.  "I am sure he is where he usually is.  Along with his assistant Hugo." He said.

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(Skylands)

Dr. Kerzach parked the sled and leapt into the back. He opened the bag. "Yeah, we've got just enough gems to make one of them - assuming we don't break any."

----------------

(RICMS Spire of Winter)

Mr. Bigmouth led Twilight and Spike to the Winterville Park. All around them, the inhabitants simply enjoyed the warm "weather".

"I'll be right back with some snacks," he said as he flagged down an electric taxi.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
nicks reached insife his jackw looking ffor the inner pocket that he;d the instrictions stripetail had given him for making these devices ' he finally found it and opened it up ' ok. 30 gems. a bag of magic fusing dust - or equivalent.. and a compacter
 com,unication can travel up to 5000 parsecs of distance..' nick read.. ' do we have any fusing dust?
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"is that anything like pixie dust?" Terra Fin asked, not having idea what fusing dust was.

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Suddenly, from where Nick and Terra Fin stood, a monstrous creature lay in the dark, two large green eyes carefully observed the the human and the Skylander who disturbed her rest.  The sound of chains rang as the dino-goddess moved her limbs and stood up. Her body resembled that of a Dromaeosaurid dinosaur, while her neck and head resembled that of a Cobra.

The Cobrasaur Efraasia - Vertigo, Goddess of Insanity and rightful queen of Urth had awakened.

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Cynder was instantly worried Spyro would see them out together and become even more difficult to reconcile with. She'd promised this time to Dixie though and she'd really missed the Great Dane.

"Sure, let's do the town," she said.

-----------------------------
(Skylands)

"I don't think-." Spyro started, falling silent as he saw the large reptile rise up. His eyes widened in surprise, but then he jumped in front of the group, spreading his wings wide. He had every intention of fighting Vertigo off, but that wasn't his first option. "Err, hello. We're the Skylanders. Is there something we can help you with?"

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Vertigo hissed at the purple dragon who stood before her, but she couldn't attack him due to the chains holding her. Once she heard Spyro speak however, she replied telepathically.

"These...bonds....they drain me....of my power. The seal...is keeping me...trapped ...here"

Vertigo gestured to the magic seal that set across the room and let her words sink in, but she was exhausted and refrained from using what energy remained. The seal was glowing brighter and brighter as Vertigo got weaker.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
great/ you pick the places and we'll go there.. i'm sure the boys will do thier own thing. we all need a time to be with friends after all' dixie said as she headed for the door.
_ who did this to you?' Nick asked, taking a step back at the large creature before them.
_
(Spire Of Winter)
 breakfast being over, the groups went out to enjoy themselves for the day, but preparing to shift gears should they locate Chong, or the planet he was on..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Vertigo's gaze turned to Nick.

"One who....called....himself....Chong." She managed to say, her snake-like tongue flicking out at the mention of her captor's name.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Isn't he that bad dude you been tellin us about?" Terra fin asked looking over at Nick.  

"It does sound so, unless it is someone with the same name." Sky Burn said looking at the creature and the others.

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Vertigo hissed in agony.

"I...haven't...much time....free me...none shall...be...harmed" the Cobrasaur pleaded. It seemed odd in Vertigo's mind, usually she was used to her worshippers back on Urth, bowing down and pleading to her, yet here she was  doing the the same thing her followers did, the irony.