The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Insane Crossover Concept Thread

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I had an idea similar, in which there would be a set of cards based on the LBT movies, sort of like all these new sets of cards such as Elemental Heroes, Crystal Beasts, etc. etc.

I'd imagine that a Land Before Time deck would focus more on supporting its user (drawing cards and gaining life points) then damaging the opponent. Though there may be a card based on their tendancy to drop rocks on sharpteeth.

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
High School Musical/LBT - Oh, no. Please don't! SPARE MY SOUL FROM THIS TORTURE!!!

Real Genius/LBT - This would be hilarious!

The Crucible/LBT

Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Series/LBT - Now THIS would be hilarious!

xkcd/LBT - I would love this.

The American Revolution/LBT

The Civil War/LBT

The Colbert Report/LBT

The Daily Show with Jon Stewart/LBT

I find these all insane.

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Shakespeare Land Before Time

Littlefoot's mother: There art shall be things thou seest with thine eyes, and things thou mayest see with thine heart.

Littlefoot: Thine concept beest a blank slate on mine ears, mother.

Littlefoot's mother: Alas, the spectre of Time shalt right said wrong, sirrah!

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
Full Metal Jacket X LBT

Apocalypse Now X LBT

This would be...odd to say the least.

On a side note, I've actually heard my fan fiction described as "you took Land Before Time and made it into Apocalypse Now" and "you're taking LBT and turning it into Full Metal Jacket".

For those not in the know, they are both war films about the Vietnam War and carry the "R" rating.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bullockarts.net
LBT and Youtube

the LBT gang stumble into a portal and discover the internet. And Youtube.

Cera starts a video blog.

Petrie creates a new fad (FlyCam) which he straps a camera to himself and flies around the valley giving his own commentary as he goes along (Its a hit!)

Ducky and Spike start o review retro games and gets bombarded with hate mail for somehow ripping of the AVGN

Littlefoot competes with Cera's blog (and wins more viewers)

but then comes Viacom. How will the gang deal with this conglomerate company that wants to do away with Youtube?

crazedwriter

• Chomper
    • View Profile
    • http://crazedwriter.lbbhost.com/index.html
LBT meets All My Children.
A bored Cera falls into a deep hole which is really a time warp. She ends up in Pine Valley where the Fusion ladies instantly adopt her as their mascot. They even create a perfume named after Cera. Meantime, Opal, reading the Tarot, foresees grave danger for the Great Valley gang. Will Tad and Jesse find the time warp and save the dinosaurs in time? Will Cera remain behind as Kendall's best gal pal or return to her family?
Will Tad take his nemesis Adam Chandler along for the ride only to leave him in the Mysterious Beyond? How will Cera's dad feel about another blowhard in the Great Valley?

Tune in tomorrow...  :lol:

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: lbt/cty_lover,Aug 31 2008 on  10:54 PM
Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Series/LBT - Now THIS would be hilarious!

And even better, afterwards have the gang reply to comments on Youtube!

Littlefoot: WTF means....Whack the Frog

Chomper: What does ROTFLMAO mean?

Littlefoot: It means you're a dumbass huhuhuhu

Chomper: Aww yeah...Hehehe

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
I'm actally thinking of using my LBT/YuGiOh idea as the basis for my next fanfic. I've been wanting to write a crossover with LBT for a while, and this seems to be the easiest one for me.

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
The Matrix X LBT - ....

Side note: I'm trying to work in a Matrix style battle scene in Twilight Valley.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Peanuts & LBT - While the peanuts gang are on their way somewhere they get lost, blame it all on Charlie Brown and wind up in the Great Valley.  What will the peanuts gang and the lbt gang think of each other.  Who will prove to be crabbier, Lucy or Cera? What will the peanuts gang think of the sharpteeth.  Will Linus's security blanket save them from the fastbiters & sharpteeth? How will the peanuts gang get back home?

Popeye & Lbt - During an ocean voyage Popeye & some of his friends wash up near the Great valley and find their way there.  What will the gang think of this strange looking creature, and even more what will they think when he eats some green food he calls spinach and gets briefly super strong?  

The Gang of 7 & the Gang of 7 - Littlefoot & his friends go off exploring and get into trouble.  Can their friends Ali, Rhett, Shorty, Guido, Skip, Tippy, manage to find and save them in time? What will they do when they find Tricia has followed them, determined to help find & save her older sister.  Will they get along long enough to save Littlefoot & the others? Will the 2 gangs of 7 be enough to get back safely to the Great Valley? Will it be up to the kids alone (and Skip) to get back to the Great Valley while the adults are arguing again like usual?

Spartanguy88

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Continuing with LBT/Red vs Blue...

*Maybe instead of going into the future when the bomb goes off in Sidewinder, they all get blown to the past*

"I don't want to be dead, I want to be alive! Or a cowboy!"
-Caboose- (Classic quote)

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Actually, I'm doing such a crossover right now! :DD  If anyone wants to see how it is so far, just click on the link in my signature.

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

Over and Under

• Spike
    • View Profile
Super Mario Bros and LBT Littlefoot & his friends meet Mario Bros :lol