The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

RP idea: Total Drama Valley

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Here's a fun little RP idea I had: In a parody of the show Total Drama Island http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Total_Drama_Island  22 of the younger dinos (Mostly canon characters, some OCs would be split into two teams of 11, and do various challenges and after each challenge, the losing team would vote someone off. The grand prize: A lifetime supply of tree stars (If a leaf eater character wins) or meat (If a sharptooth wins.)  There would be 2 OCs; the dino host and his assitant who come up with the challenges. (I'd be the host.)
CANON Characters:
Littlefoot- (lbt_cty_lover)
Cera-Great Valley Guardian
Ducky-
Petrie-
Chomper-brekclub85
Ruby-
Tippy-
Shorty-
Rhett-
Ali-
Guido-
Spike-
Tricia- (This would be set maybe 1-3 years later, so she'd be old enough.)

OCs: Velinor-lbt/cty lover Longtail-GVG (8 OCs remaining.)

I need 9, and only 9 OC players, and I'll be the host and I'd need someone to be the assistant.  
Try to keep the canon character's personalities the same, but we'd need to add drama, not just from Ocs.

Also, the main 5 won't be the main ones necessarily. Quite possibly, Littlefoot could be the first one to go and Tippy could be the winner (hypothetically.)  Anyone want to join?

Update: (10-10-08) Everyone can player up to 6 characters, whether it be OC or canon. (Though,m the amount of OC players can only be 9 still.)

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Additional note: Playing multipe characters is encouraged, also, the OCs won't necesarily be favored over the canon characters, and vice-versa

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I"m in. I'll take an OC, and two if there is an open spot.

Name: Velinor
Species: Long-neck
Personality: Just a laid back, all around guy. Physically strong, mentally adept, but really lazy.
Coloring: Green with silver running down back.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Thanks lbt lover. Do you want to play a canon character also?

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
I'd be happy to join!

I'll play as Cera for a Canon character and I'd like to have Longtail for an OC...I just cant' get enough of that poor little flyer!

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I don't think I can do that. I'm not good with the canon characters.

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I might be willing to join this RP. However, there doesn't seem to be that many people willing to join. I'll wait and see before I decide.

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Thanks for bheing interested, Chronicler. If I can't get enough people I could just make this a fanfic

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
A fanfic always seems like a good idea.

By the way, if you're still thinking about doing this as an RP, I'd like to make a suggestion: let the player, however few of them there may be, be able to play as many characters as they would like to. In other words, don't limit them to one canon character and one oc character. After all, there will be many characters in this RP at first, but as it gets closer to the end, there will be fewer, and some players my find themselves unable to participate anymore. A good way to keep players in this RP for a while is to let them play as many characters as possible.

I've never participated in an RP before, and I was thinking of starting here. Like I said, I'm interested, but I'll wait and see.

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Good idea Chronicler, eveyone can play as many characters as they want. (Actually, no more than 6.)

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I just realized: With 22 players and the host + assitant, that's 24 characters, so everyone play 6 characters

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
If no one else will play as Littlefoot, I'll do it. But only if no one else will. Just put my name in parentheses next to Littlefoot for clarification.

Path Light

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
I play as Ducky, Petrie, Ruby and Shorty.
I like to watch Dino Squad, Street Sharks, Sabrina's Secret Life, Extreme Dinosaurs, Sonic Underground, Transformers Prime, Power Rangers, Yugioh, Phineas and Ferb, Digimon, Cardfight Vanguard, Land Before Time (14 Films and TV Series) and I like to play Zuma Deluxe

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Path Light, this thread was silent for 5 whole years. we allow revivals of old threads, but in this case, the rp was never attempted and brek almost certainly isn't interested in reviving it after 5 years. so you posted, for really no reason. read the rules please.. yes rps have rules..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Path Light

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
Quote from: Nick22,Jun 15 2013 on  10:00 AM
Path Light, this thread was silent for 5 whole years. we allow revivals of old threads, but in this case, the rp was never attempted and brek almost certainly isn't interested in reviving it after 5 years. so you posted, for really no reason. read the rules please.. yes rps have rules..
I think this can be revived.
I like to watch Dino Squad, Street Sharks, Sabrina's Secret Life, Extreme Dinosaurs, Sonic Underground, Transformers Prime, Power Rangers, Yugioh, Phineas and Ferb, Digimon, Cardfight Vanguard, Land Before Time (14 Films and TV Series) and I like to play Zuma Deluxe

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I think this can be revived.
Yes, it could... but I doubt that many people will be interested in it(though I would be interested, it sounds funny after all)...
But honestly, I don't consider your skills good enough to participate in a roleplay, sorry.
Inactive, probably forever.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
it is up to brek whether or not to revive it.. it is his idea after all..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Path Light

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
Quote from: Nick22,Jun 17 2013 on  05:51 AM
it is up to brek whether or not to revive it.. it is his idea after all..
I suppose so, Nick22.