The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

A Disruption in Time

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Steven thought for a second. "If you want to, you're more than welcome to come with us," he said. "The Great Valley is not that far away from here. Perhaps I could help you catch some, uh, water swimmers. Obviously, there are none to be found in this stream here." He wasn't sure if today's dinosaurs, especially Sharpteeth, were still aware of words like "fish", so he said "water swimmers" instead.

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Thanks," Rita said. Rory, still holding his head from the whack, was a bit unsure, but the thought of food sounded good.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I certainly wonder when they will get here." Diver said looking around a bit.  

Petrie flew up a short distance to look for their friends and see how far back they were.

"Me see spike." Petrie said.

"Some of have arrived, we have, we have." Ducky said, with Spike making some agreement sounds.  

"That is good, at least some of us have arrived." Diver said.

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Ruby stepped up behind Ducky and smiled.
"I am here too, but I think we should wait for the others." She then asked Diver, "So where is your friend Deon?"

~~~

Longtail smiled at Rex's comment.
"That's probably my uncle Cyrix! But I wonder what he's doing way out here?" He shook his head. "Come on, let's go surprise him!" he said with a laugh.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Diver looks up to see where the sun is, without looking at the sun, but to get an idea of what direction is which then points, "he lives with his herd in that direction, just outside the great valley near a large body of water with lots of fish and some water that flows into and some that flows away from it." Diver said.

Petrie shivered in fright, "Th..th..that mysterious beyond." he said looking around in fear and and expecting the mysterious beyond to pounce out at him.  

"Some of that area is not mysterious to me, and they are nice & friendly fast biters.  Since my friends and I helped Deon to get to them they made us members of their herd before they led us to where our families were." Deon said.

"I remember the story you said, I do, I do.  Don't we Spike." Ducky said to Spike who nodded with his mouth full of green food.

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Rex followed Chomper and Longtail
facebook.com/venomwargreymon

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Steven apologized again for what he did to Rory. "I assure you that if I had been given the chance, I would have asked questions first then decide whether or not to hurt you. Like somebody once said, 'Speak softly, and carry a big stick.' Even in this hostile area, that saying holds true."

When Steven noticed Elizabeth look at him with disapproval, he said, "Don't worry, as long as they don't know who said that saying, we don't have to worry about it."  He said it quietly to her so the others couldn't hear him.

Steven then spoke up again. "Alright, I'll just get a drink and then we'll be on our way." He went to the stream and took two sips of water. He was about to take a third when he noticed something at the bottom of the stream. He grabbed the pebble-sized object and washed off some of the dirt to get a better look at it. It's color and high reflectivity made it obvious this was made of gold. What made it unnatural was the fact that it was shaped just like a coin. Taking a closer look, he noticed that engraved on one side was two swords crossed over each other. On the other side was the head of a Rainbowface looking to the side. Based on the type of helmet this Rainbowface wore, he guessed that this coin dated back to the Age of Exploration, about five hundred years before the Great Departure.

This was a remarkable find. If only he was allowed to tell this to anyone instead of just to Elizabeth...

- Berix

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Um...ok," Rory said as the group was ready to leave.  He was still a little upset at steven.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"When was the last time you saw him?" Mim asked, having heard part of the conversation, but was resting off to one side away from the others.  

"When the night circle was last full." Diver said, leaving out the details of her friends and herself sometimes sneaking off to visit with Deon's herd at that time for a while.

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Elizabeth noticed the object Steven had just found. "Promise that you will not let anyone else see that, okay?" she quietly asked.

Disappointed, Steven sighed and quietly replied, "Alright, but I'm going to bring it with me. Something like this deserves further studying." He closed his hand around the gold coin so that it wouldn't be seen. He then spoke up. "Alright, let's get going."

Steven had only taken two steps when Elizabeth yanked the stick from his hands and tossed it aside. "It's probably best that you got rid of that stick. That poor Fast Biter is probably scared of you for what you did."

"You're right. Besides, I don't think we really need it anymore."

- Berix

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Rory was relieved to see the stick be tossed aside.

Rita wondered what the rainbowface had found, but decided to forget about it for now.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Mim nodded, "That was a while ago." She said.

"I did not know you still saw him sometimes, no I did not." Ducky said.  Spike was paying very slight attention to the conversation and had wondered off a short distance to start eating the leaves of a tasty smelling and looking bush.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Longtail was as quiet as he could be, and as he rounded a corner he was right...it was indeed his uncle Cyrix standing on the ledge ahead of them. He looked back to Rex and Chomper and said quietly, "On the count of three we'll jump him. He'll never know what's coming!"

Longtail took a deep breath and counted up to three and he jumped hoping his friends would follow.

Cyrix however had no clue what was coming his way and was extremely startled when he heard a playful scream followed by three bodies colliding into him sending them all over the edge of the rock ledge.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Diver shrugged.  "Maybe we can explore some caves, though there are some here I know that lead outside the Great Valley, and close to where his herd lives." Diver said, having used certain caves to travel there before.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ali followed the others. " So where exactly are we headed?' She asked. "She knew her way around the Mystterious beyond, her herd had once lived there... 'Does anyone know..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Ruby looked at Ducky and Diver and smiled. "I like the caves here in the valley, so exploring could be a good thing!"

Cera scoffed.
"Some boring old caves....but fine, if it'll give us something to do today I'll come along too...so who's leading the way?" she asked.

~~~

Cyrix landed on his belly and sighed knowing his nephew had something to do with his fall down the hill. "I do hope you and your friends are not hurt Longtail?" he asked with an air of concern.

Longtail simply smiled at his uncle.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Does someone want to lead the way?" Ducky looking at her friends and the others present.

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"so why did you want us to scare your uncle anyway?" asked Rex
facebook.com/venomwargreymon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Cera stepped forward and said aloud, "I'll lead us of course! After all we threehorns are the bravest so it's only natural!"

Ruby giggled at Cera's outburst but decided that it would be for the best if they followed her lead anyway. "Well a leader should lead the way." she commented as she stepped next to Cera with a smile.

~~~

Longtail looked back at Rex and smiled as he replied, "We did that 'cause I was bored!" He then laughed lightly.

Cyrix smiled at his nephew and stood up once he was sure the children were okay. "well, since we're all here let's go exploring. What do you little ones say?" he asked Rex, Chomper and Longtail.