The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

A Disruption in Time

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Any friends you guys know here we can visit?" Diver asked looking around.

"Or any interesting locations?" Mim asked.

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
(OOC: since Nimrod is no longer participating, I'm taking Littlefoot)

Littlefoot had followed his friends silently. He had been busy thinking about how great it was to have Ali back in the Great Valley, and this time for good. He looked at everyone he was currently with and noticed that one of his friends wasn't here. "Has anybody seen Chomper today?" asked Littlefoot. He looked along the great wall and, off in the distance, he saw Chomper, along with Longtail, Cyrix, and a sharptooth he had not seen before. "Hey, there he is."

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Suddenly a rustle to their left caught Alis attention.  Soon a green longneck appeared out of some bushes. he stopped as he saw the others. " Hey, LIttlefoot! cera! gfuys! Its me, Shorty!" He suddenly smiled. "I went off from Bron's herd in order to find the Great Valley. Am I close?' He asked,.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Why don't all of us go over and see what Chomper & the others are up to?" Mim said looking in the direction of where Littlefoot was looking.

"Look it is Shorty, it is, it is.  "Hello." Ducky said waving and happy to see Shorty again.

"Hello." Diver said waving, having heard her sister talk of Shorty but not having met him before.

Mim smiled and waved, "Hello, Shorty is it?"

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
In the meantime, Guido was flying or - to be more accurate - gliding above the one particular spot of the Great Wall. The one thing that was interesting about this place was that the warm air was raising up from the ground, which in turn helped Guido with gliding. All he was doing now, was to fly in circles and observe the surface...
Pessimist sees a dark tunnel. Optimist sees a light in the tunnel. Realist sees the light of coming train. And a driver sees three idiots standing on the track.

"My heart has joined the thousand, for my friend stopped running today." - Watership Down by Richard Adams.

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Cyrix turned his head for only a moment and smiled when he did as he could clearly see Littlefoot standing not too far away, which he then waved and began walking towards the young longneck and his friends.

Longtail wasn't too concerned where his uncle was going, just so long as nothing bad happened, he followed along silently.

Ruby however beamed with joy as she'd begun to worry about Chomper having not seen him since this morning, and it was beginning to show. "CHOMPER!" She called aloud.

Cera laughed as she faced Ruby and asked, "You were worried about him!"

Ruby of course returned the comment by saying "Of course I was...I am supposed to watch him so he doesn't get hurt!"

Cera rolled her eyes.
"I'm sorry Ruby I just forgot is all."

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ruby's shout caught Chomper's attention. "Oh hey Ruby," she smiled.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Let us go over there where the others are." Ducky said.

"Maybe they are going to walk over here." Diver said to her sister.

While the others were deciding if they'd go there or the others would come here Spike thought it a good time to eat a bit of a snack.

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Littlefoot was a little surprised when he saw Shorty suddenly arrive. "Shorty? What are you doing here?" He then heard Shorty say that he had wandered away from Bron's herd. "Why would you want to come here without my dad or the rest of the herd?"
____

The two Rainbowfaces, along with the young Sharpteeth with them, were now getting close to where Littlefoot and the others were.

- Berix

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
While observing the ground, Guido noticed a group of his friends standing in some clearing below him. "Hey! It's Littlefoot and the others. Lets go to them and say 'hello'" he said to himself, diving towards the surface. Everything went smoothly, but suddenly Guido noticed that ground was closing too fast (or he was, as the case might be). He tried to pull up and he succeeded, partly. He was gliding in parallel to the land, but at so high speed that landing would be very hard for him. However, he landed sooner than he anticipated and it wasn't so painfull experience, as he hit someone and that someone looked much like Littlefoot...
Pessimist sees a dark tunnel. Optimist sees a light in the tunnel. Realist sees the light of coming train. And a driver sees three idiots standing on the track.

"My heart has joined the thousand, for my friend stopped running today." - Watership Down by Richard Adams.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"What was that? " Ducky asked seeing the blur that was Guido but not able to see who it was since she could not see it very clearly yet.

"I certainly don't know.  Some sort of flyer I think." Diver said looking in the direction of the movement.

Mim and Spike looked in the direction of the movement, not sure what it was and Mim not saying anything for the moment till she had more information.

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Ruby saw something gliding towards her friends and not knowing it was Guido she rushed forward.

Cera still surprised by Ruby's burst of speed shouted "HEY! Wait for us at least!"

Cyrix was next to run forward wanting to make sure the others were safe and upon closer inspection he noticed who the blur reminded him of..."Guido" he whispered to himself.

Longtail flew behind his uncle hoping that nothing serious was going on.

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Rex followed the group "wait up!"
facebook.com/venomwargreymon

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"It does seem quite a few came out of the Great Valley." Mim said aloud, half to herself.

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Littlefoot saw the teal Glider coming down from the sky and was unable to move out of the way in time. As soon as he realized who it was, he asked, "Guido? Are you alright?"

- Berix

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Spike, carrying Ducky & Diver went over towards Littlefoot, the 3 of them hoping things were ok.  Mim stayed back a bit to see how things transpired before she went closer.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Are you ok Guido?" Chomper asked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Greg saw some fish in the nearby river. "Can we take a food break?" he asked the rainbowfaces.

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"I am not sure. I feel a bit dizzy..." Guido responded "Do I look alright?"

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Maybe better you sit and rest for a bit." Mim said.  "It should pass after you've rested a bit.  " Mim said as she walked over closer to where the others were.

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"Alright, go ahead," said Elizabeth to Greg's question.

Steven could see the Great Wall was not that far away now. "Make it quick," he said. "We're not that far from the Great Valley now."

- Berix