The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Corrupt a Wish Game.

WeirdRaptor · 1781 · 145398

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Granted. Unfortunately it only works once..
 I wished they would finally give Scooby Doo a girlfriend. Scooby Dee doesn't cut it.. :)
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Granted. But the gang stops solving mysteries.

I wish I could pay off my college debt right now!

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Granted but a house debt hits you instead

I wish I could have chocolate right now

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Granted.  It's chocolate laxatives.

I wish I could get more sleep.

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Okay, but you have to sleep with the fishes. Or sleep with Jimmy Hoffa. Your choice.

I wish people on this forum would call me by my real name (Austin the nerd is okay).

The Friendly Sharptooth

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I wish people on this forum would call me by my real name (Austin the nerd is okay).
(Arriving once again with the power to grant any request in a very literal way)
Your wish is hereby granted! From now on, everyone will call you just what you asked for. But I must say, I just find your request a little- odd. Why would you want everyone to call you "Austin The Nerd Is Okay"? I think that's a little long and might inconvinience people to say five words whenever they greet you, but my job is to grant wishes, not to analyze them, so I hope this works out for you, Master Austin The Nerd Is Okay!

(Returning as a normal, non wish granting person)
I wish that I was friends with a female water dragon. We can talk about each other's kinds, things we're feeling, or just about anything since that's what good friends do. Maybe she can help me with my fear of water and give me rides on her back as we soar along the water's surface, since most water dragons I know about cannot take to the skies. Maybe she could even use her healing power and make my left work. We can visit each other everyday, and just lie under the sun, enjoying each other's company. Since most dragons can't reach certain parts of their body, I can bring a brush with me sometimes to clean her hard to reach scales so her whole body would glisten and gleam when the sun hits her shiny blue scales just right. I would get her to try chocolate, although I'm not sure if she would like it since most dragons only eat only natural foods that haven't been tampered with by mankind. I'd love to lie back, with my head against her warm underbelly and listen to her stories. Things like what she's seen in her life, any battles she's been through, any other aquaintances she may have, like a boyfriend dragon that I'd love to meet, or even just about her family, or what her family was like if she was all that was left of it. I would be the human friend to a dragon that is very rare, since most dragons are despised, but mostly because they are so misunderstood. If I knew a water dragon like this, I would do eveything I could to let others see why she should be loved, and not feared. Since lack of knowledge causes so much of their distrust for dragons, if I familiarize others with her, then maybe, just maybe, I can give something back to my dragon friend: a place where she can truly be herself without worry, because those around her can see who she really is, and not the monster they once thought. Later!

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Granted.  I cannot think of a corruption actually LOL

I wish I could think of a corruption for TFS's previous wish.

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Granted, you are turned into a female water dragon.

I wish for a giant robot.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Granted. A giant, killer robot.

I wish I could see Saw VI.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Granted, but the movie becomes real!

I wish only the plant eating dinosuars were brought back and wandering my neighborhood (yeah, I know, that's an easy corruption  :DD )

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Granted.  They step on all the houses.

I wish meat eating dinosaurs were brought back and they would scare the heck out of whoever was bugging me

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Granted but they eat everyone that is bugging you and the US military comes and shoots them and then imprisions you for wishing them back.

I wish i had my own private airforce of F-22s.

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Granted, but unfortunately you lack fuel for them and the airforce is going to be wanting their stolen planes back...

I wish for a pet rock.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Granted but it gets thrown through a nearby window.
I wish for $10 million dollars.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
You are instantaniously teleported into the vault of a bank containing ten million dollars.

I wish for a Kamen Rider belt, one with access to multiple forms and the potential to acess stronger forms.

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Okay, but you must sacrifice your soul to obtain such an item.

I wish for a way out of writing my history essay.

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
Granted. But now you've fuzzed with the timeline. The sacred beast, the Dahaka, is after you now!

I wish to improve my drawing. :)
Do well. Live well. And dress very well.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Granted! You are an expert drawer, but you are terrible at just about everything else in life :wow  :p

I wish someone could corrupt my wish :rolleyes:

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Granted...um...I can do this ...it...gee you threw a curve in...but...

No one corrupts the wish because that is how you would corrupt a wish for a wish to be corrupted...wait but by typing this didn't I just corrupted the...

Ok, Granted

[silence]

:D

Now then, I wish for my brain to heal after doing that  :DD

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
It does, however, a side effect of your brain healing is the development of a malignant brain tumor. Congratulations! You have less than a year left to live.

I wish I understood Japanese.