The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

What are you thinking about?

Amaranthine · 1119 · 108591

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I'm thinking about how peaceful it is where I am at the moment, my sister and her boyfriend have gone out of town for a few weeks ^^

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
I need to do other things other then being on here. :p

raga

• Petrie
    • View Profile
I need to do other things other then being on here.
My life exactly.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
My head just went in the gutter and I can't get out of it :oops  :lol.

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Contemplator of Deep Time
    • View Profile
Eggs... :p

Sounds unusually random for me, but it's not. A friend of my mom's who owns chickens recently started selling their eggs, and we bought a carton of them. Compared to store-bought eggs, these eggs are brown, speckled, of different sizes, and are supposedly harder to crack. I'm eager to find out what they taste like. :yes

Pronounced "pan-JEE-uh". Spelled with three A's. Represented by a Lystrosaurus.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I REALLY hate society's pressure on folks, mostly females, to bascially starve themselves just to "think" they look more attractive :anger!

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
How to revamp the first chapter of The Mewtwo Project and when my main computer will fixed.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Noname

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://z6.invisionfree.com/Fantasy_RP_Board/index.php?act=idx
How to use my tablet. Really, it works well, and the goal is to get it to make my quality significantly higher than using a touchpad to draw. I also need to install Halo 2 on Windows 7.

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I can't help but be amused at how people in Florida are handling their recent cold weather.

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

Noname

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://z6.invisionfree.com/Fantasy_RP_Board/index.php?act=idx
How to make my sig smaller and fit better. And if my new avatar is good.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
About the next chapter in the wizard of oz book I'm reading.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
still recovering from the Packers loss in the NFl playoffs..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

jedi472

• Jedi Knight
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

Ptyra

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • http://z8.invisionfree.com/The_Valley/index.php?
I'm thinking about Michael York as Stone Alexander.
Daaarrrrrhhhh *drool*
Epic performance is epic...

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I'm thinkin' a series of strange things that have happened at or around my house over the past couple of days.  It all began with the experience I described in the "Paranormal" thread.  For those who have not read it, I was in my loft on the second floor of the house, and I was on the GOF.  It was after midnight, and I suddenly had a very bad feelin' I was bein' watched.  Just then, I heard a tapping sound on the loft window.  Keep in mind this is the second floor of the house and nobody can reach the window from the outside.  It was no ordinary tapping noise.  It sounded like somebody was outside the window and was repetitively and rhythmically tapping their open hand against the glass.  It lasted several moments.  Then, my pup Pepper, who had been sleeping peacefully on the futon behind me, suddenly became alarmed and would not stop growling as he stared at the window.  It was pretty spooky, but that was just the beginning.

The next day, I was out of school due to the holiday.  I was walking my other dog Max.  I can only walk one dog at a time 'cuz I can't hold both of them back if they try to chase another animal or dog.  They end up dragging me :p.  Anyhoo, I put Max in the back yard before I went in through the front door to use the restroom.  I ALWAYS keep the house locked, whether or not anybody is home.  When I entered through the front door, both of my dogs came running through the house to me :o!  When I looked, the back door was locked but wide open :blink:.  I grabbed a butcher knife and inspected the entire house, even the attic, and found no one.  

On Tuesdays and Thursdays, I have a couple of hours in between my morning class and my afternoon class, so I go home to check on the pets and go for a run.  Yesterday, before I even got out of the neighborhood (makes up the first 1.7 miles of my run), I saw a total of FIVE police cars driving through the neighborhood.  My neighborhood is pretty quiet, and I'm lucky if I see one police car in the neighborhood every six months, so this was weird :crazy.

Last night, somebody rang the doorbell but I did not see anyone.  Later on, when I went out in the back yard to get Max to come in (I let them out around 11 PM to go to the bathroom before they settle down for the night), I thought I heard somebody outside of the gate to the back yard.  I was standing just ten feet away from it.  Sheesh, things are getting creepy around here :o!