The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

A Disruption in Time

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Hearing Ducky's comment about what Spike thought of parks, Steven said, "Parks are places meant only for relaxing and where kids can sometimes have fun, like you and your friends already do. But don't worry, there are plenty of other places in the city where you can find some food."

Steven started by answering Diver's question. "Well... throughout most of history, Rainbowfaces and non-Rainbowface dinosaurs didn't really get along that well, and usually it was the non-Rainbowface dinosaurs who suffered the most, especially the meat-eating dinosaurs. Fortunately, for us, the time period of this city here is a time when the coexistence of Rainbowfaces and non-Rainbowfaces was at its most peaceful. In other words, if there's any time in history you would rather be in, this is the one."

Steven then answered Cyrix's question. "That's a rather interesting story. You see, when the Rainbowfaces left the planet forever, they unintentionally left a few of their own kind behind. It took centuries until the ones who left were able to come back, but by that time it was too late to make such an attempt. They, your ancestors, had adapted, like all the other dinosaurs, to life without our civilization and had since forgotten about the past."

The last question Steven answered was one he didn't want to, but knew he had no choice. "I'll be honest with you all, my friend and I know so many things, it would literally take years for you to understand most of them. But I honestly don't know of any phenomenon that would cause the Great Valley to be suddenly replaced by what was here ten thousand years ago. If I don't know how all this happened, I certainly have no idea how we could possibly reverse this. I am very sorry, but I'm afraid there's a good chance we may never see the Great Valley ever again."

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Chomper, Rory, Rita, Greg, and Myra's faces fell.

"You mean we'll  never get to see our families again?" Chomper began to cry.

"Can't you do anything?" roared Greg.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"It could be that the Great Valley we knew is where ever and whenever this city came from." Mim said.  "I wonder if it only happened here or other places were effected as well. "

Spike, Diver, Petrie, & Ducky looked sad at what was said, that they may never see their families again. Diver hugged Ducky, "At least we have each other and Spike." Diver said as Ducky hugged her back.  They both moved to include Spike in the hug also.

"& we all have each other." Petrie said.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"And I have you Chomper," Rita teared up, hugging the purple sharptooth.

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"so.....that means we can't get back at all?" said Rex
facebook.com/venomwargreymon

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"It could be whatever happened may undo itself and things may go back to normal." Mim said.

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"maybe...." said Rex "but how would we know for sure?"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
So we may never see our families again? shorty said, shock in his face..
_ we have vto find someway back" ali said.. "going into that.. city.. might be a good place to start.."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"She does have a point," said Elizabeth about Ali's comment.

"You're right," said Steven. He then said to everyone, "Just because we are currently unaware of any possible way to return home doesn't mean we will never find one. All we can do now is speak with the mayor, try to get a good idea of what has happened both to us and to this city, and hopefully get to the bottom of all this."

- Berix

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Cera just sat quietly as she listened to the others talking. She had something she wanted to say, but didn't think now was the appropriate time to bring it up.

Ruby nodded in agreement.
"Yes, seeing the 'mayor' might be a good idea for all of us."

Cyrix continued to look at the city in awe. He was surprised that anything like this had existed before he hatched. "This is simply amazing." he said in shock.

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"it looks...so BIG" said Rex

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"They may have some more information." Mim said. "And we do need a place to stay."

"Things are ok, they could be worster, they could, they could." Ducky said nodding.

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"i hope things stay okay" said Rex to ducky

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Let's get going' Shorty said, coming close to Alli, and Littlefoot. "Bro, lead the way.. you usually do on things like this' He said to littlefoot." The sooner we get moving the soonerer we get home..
-
 if we can get home' Ali said sadly.. "If we.. we are stuck here.. we'll just live toogether as a family.."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
" i thought we where waiting for the.."bus"?..." replied Rex to the kids

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I do wonder when it'll get here.  I guess We'll have to rely on those who have seen a bus before to tell us when it's here." Mim said.

"Me hope it not big mean sharptooth or look like one." Petrie said.

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Littlefoot heard a faint noise. "What's that noise?" he asked.

Steven and Elizabeth listened closely. They could tell that whatever was making that noise was approaching them. Steven then saw something coming up the road from the right. "Ah, the bus is here," he said.

As the bus came closer, it was obvious that the noise they heard was the engine of that bus. As it came close to them, it didn't slow down and actually passed by them. "Uh, are you sure that's the bus we're waiting for?" asked Elizabeth.

"Don't worry, it's probably going to that empty parking lot over there to turn around. A vehicle that long needs a lot of room to turn around."

Steven was right. The bus turned around in the parking lot, then came back to them and soon came to a stop. The door opened and they saw, sitting in the driver's seat, a Rainbowface who was dressed like a stereotypical bus driver, including the hat. "Alright, I'm on a tight schedule here, so get on the bus and let's get this over with," said the disgruntled bus driver.

"Come on, everyone," said Steven as he stepped on the bus. "I think there will be enough seats for all of us." He and Littlefoot got in the seat behind the driver. Steven allowed Littlefoot to sit by the window. Elizabeth got in the seat on the other side of the bus from Steven, which was the front seat of the right side.

- Berix

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Chomper, Rita, Rory, Myra, and Greg all climbed in next. Chomper and Rita shared two seats side by side, as did Rory and Myra. Greg sat by himself unless someone chose to sit by him.

"This is kind of neat," Rita admitted.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Mim got into the bus, helping the smaller young ones onto the bus.  Petrie flew in and sat close to where Ducky, Diver & Spike were sitting.  They got window seats so they could see out the window.

"This is amazing it is it is." Ducky said with Spike nodding in agreement.

"It certainly is." Diver said.

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Rex got onto the bus and he sat at a window seat and he tapped on the glass "what's this stuff?" asked Rex as he tapped on the glass two more times "it looks see through but...i can feel it there?"