The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

A Disruption in Time

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"So where are we going to stop?" shorty complained, the seat he was on was getting uncomfortable. In his moving again, he pressed Ali firmly against the window " Cut it out Shorty" Ali said " I can't move!" This seat is uncomfortable' Shorty replied.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Maybe the seats are not made to be comfortable to long necks.  Just rainbow faces." Diver said.

"It could indeed be at least one of the reasons." Mim said to Diver.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
well whatever his reasons, he's squeezing me' Ali complained "littlefoot, could you tell your brother to move over a little?"
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Littlefoot decided to try to make Ali feel better by asking the bus driver, "How much longer until we get there?"

"A few more minutes, maybe more," replied the bus driver. "It all depends on the traffic."

"Ah yes, the traffic," commented Steven. "Notorious as ever for any city, I presume?"

"You betcha. More than half the time it's bad enough to bring me behind schedule a few minutes. At least it's nowhere near as bad as what my brother goes through on a daily basis over in Manhattan City on the other side of the country."

"What's 'traffic'?" asked Littlefoot.

"Traffic is somewhat like a measurement of how many vehicles are on a road at any particular time," replied Steven. "If there are a lot of vehicles on the same road at the same time, it's considered bad traffic because it tends to cause everyone to slow down."

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
" So we are nearly there" Ali asked feeling a little better. " shorty, could you please give me some space? " She complained again. Shorty gave her a glance ' Fine, fine i'll move over..' He grumbled.. '
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Me hope we get there soon." Petrie said looking outside through the window.  He still found it strange to be able to see through a bit of rock, like he could through some hard water during the cold times.

"We will be there soon Petrie, we will, we will." Ducky said to try to reassure Petrie.

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Cyrix looked over at Ali and Shorty and tried to solve their seating issues. "Perhaps Shorty sit on the floor between the bus seats so that way Ali has more room?" he questioned with a smile.

Cera grinned at Cyrix's idea.
"Good call!" she said as she stood inbetween the bus seats and found it a bit easier to get comfortable.

Ruby however just sighed. "I don't see a problem, or else I would have the same problem as Ali and Shorty." she said with a confused tone.

Longtail for his part hadn't let go of the ceiling of the bus. He looked down on the others and asked, "Bet you all wish you could hang up here like me huh?!"

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"It does look very different then the Great Valley I remember, it does it does." Ducky said as she looked out the window.

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
(soz for not posting in a while)

Rex sat there on the seat looking out the window. Rex turned around

"this is pretty cool huh guys?" asked Rex "this 'bus' also goes quiet fast"
facebook.com/venomwargreymon

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"It is fast.  I wonder if it can go faster then a fast runner." Ducky said.

"That would be pretty fast indeed if it can." Mim said.

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"well it sure looks like it could beat a fastrunner in a race" said Rex
facebook.com/venomwargreymon

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
(Kor, I'm playing Littlefoot, so could you edit that post and have someone else say it, like Diver.)

"Well, to give you a good comparison of how fast we are going, Fast-Runners are known to run at a speed of up to 50 kilometers per hour," said Elizabeth.

"In city streets like these, vehicles typically travel at about that same speed, but on roads like the highway, they typically go twice as fast," continued Steven. "And that's only how fast they're allowed to go. The top speed of most vehicles is about four times as fast as a Fast-Runner, and some vehicles can go even faster than that. But there's a rule called 'speed limit' that, depending on which type of road you're on, you're not allowed to go any faster than a certain speed. It helps reduce the chances of a collision, and, like I said earlier, collisions between vehicles are often deadly."

"That's good," said Littlefoot. "Anything that can save lives is a good thing."

(For those of you who don't use metric, 50 kilometers per hour is about 30 miles per hour.)

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
so once we get there, where will go after that? and where will we sleep, with our herds gone?' Ali asked nervously.
_ You 're staying with Littlefoot and me" shorty said in reply..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I do hope we can stay together and will not have to separate." Ducky said, remembering when their families were going to split up and how everyone felt.  

"Me hope we stay togetherer too." Petrie said looking at Ducky and not wanting to be split up from the others.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Fine I'll sit on the floor " Shorty said ' You don't have to, just move towards the middle of the seat..' ali said as kindly as she could from her  position
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"or your own seat if you want to see out." Mim said looking over to where Shorty and Ali were.  

"I do prefer to see where we are going.  I think it is better." Ducky said.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Shorty finally moved towards the end of the seat, which allowed Ali to move away from the window.. " thanks'  ali said grateful to be not pressed against the window anymore
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Ruby was rather stunned to learn that most of the mobile transportation in this 'valley' could move faster than a fast-runner but she smiled regardless and replied, "Well sometimes being the fastest isn't the best."

Longtail for his part had actually fallen asleep while hanging on the ceiling of the bus, and had begun to snore as a result.

Cyrix laughed softly at his nephew and asked Elizabeth a question.
"I share the same concerns as the children, when we reach our destination, will we have to be split up when we sleep?"

Cera just scoffed where she stood and replied, "I'm a threehorn we can do anything, even sleep alone."

Ruby just smiled as she looked out the window and watched the scenery go past.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I just hope our sleeping places are comfy," noted Rory.

"Is there anything for us sharpteeth to eat here?" Greg called to Steven.